Is forex market controlled by someone? - page 49

I don't believe forex can be controlled by someones, this market is so huge and global business, even USA can't control it.

jonth:
I don't believe forex can be controlled by someones, this market is so huge and global business, even USA can't control it.

Too much evidence that it is controled

Follow the evidence, not the belief

Central banks rescuing the stock markets? This morning on the Tip TV Finance Show Clem Chambers, Founder of ADVFN, joined Nick Batsford to discuss how central banks are influencing the stock market, as well as views on the Euro and the inflation/deflation debate.

Wall Street Financial Engineering At Work - How Valeant Got Vaporized : http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-02/wall-street-financial-engineering-work-how-valeant-got-vaporized

When they ask if the Forex market is controlled by someone, I think he meant if it is manipulated by someone, not regulated by someone.

fxstrategist:
When they ask if the Forex market is controlled by someone, I think he meant if it is manipulated by someone, not regulated by someone.

Not regulated at all - just a mirage of regulation that does not apply to big Banks

Which brings us to Big Banks that are manipulating the forex market all the time (Barclays, J.P, Morgan, Deutche bank, Morgan Stanley, UBS,just a top of the list of those that got fined because it was too obvious what are they doing - and the way they were fined shows that there is no regulation at all)

nbtrading:

Not regulated at all - just a mirage of regulation that does not apply to big Banks

Which brings us to Big Banks that are manipulating the forex market all the time (Barclays, J.P, Morgan, Deutche bank, Morgan Stanley, UBS,just a top of the list of those that got fined because it was too obvious what are they doing - and the way they were fined shows that there is no regulation at all)

Yes it is very much true that when Big Banks are doing trading then at those times we do face the risks as the moves in the markets are very much and certainly not under our control

Isabelle Watson:
Yes it is very much true that when Big Banks are doing trading then at those times we do face the risks as the moves in the markets are very much and certainly not under our control

Not under our, but they do control it 100%

Yes it is manipulated, and the people doing it use news reports to justify their actions. MT4 has a plugin for the dealer, lets them see open float, who is in negative, etc. They will manipulate price if they see enough stops in one area.

Reason: