Is forex market controlled by someone? - page 56

The Polish always said in the old days: 'The Russians are free to do anything.' The FED also has its own interests and that is always good and who says something different is automatically bad. 

I'm absolutely with you but I try to do the best out of it.

Let trying to analyze today there are news that included high impact news adp non farm employment change might also can influenced many market participant to take action and causing market more volatile

It is completely controlled by the "smart money". Every. Single. Pip.

Paul75:

As far as I know, each country has their own rules and regulation for forex trading in it. So, I want to know, there is any organization, agency or authority which makes rules and regulation for world-wide forex trading.

Forex means Foreign Exchange

Every country's Central Bank set some rules on their currency 

Next when you comes in Forex market means you exchanging these currencies lets says  EURUSD (Euro with US Dollar) 

Rates comes with supply and demand mostly Banks Involved and any country financial condition and their Central Bank decisions effect on rates like Interest Rates, but Political situations sometimes shows more impact.

myname:

It is not about "someone"

Guy it is not one man or two or three ... It is about the elite doing their job on us

Yes.

SME_FX:
Yes.

Seems you are promoing your website (I deleted one of your post with your promotion).
If you continue in your promotional way - I will ban you from the forum (from this mql5 portal).

For information.

There is one thread which is related to this discussion (with some educational video): https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/218773
incl the following educational videos:

• Who Really Controls the Forex Market?
  • How Central Banks Move the Forex Market
  • How Banks, Hedge Funds, and Corporations Move Currencies

The thread is just one page (very short thread) with some general information collected.

How does a broker work?
How does a broker work?
  • www.mql5.com
Please suggest me a good book in these areas: ECN/STP, A Book/B Book, Bridge, Interbank / Intermarket, Trading managment system and How does a brok...

technicaltrader:

Regarding "Is forex market controlled by someone"?

There is no individual regulatory body or exchange that oversees the forex market - remember its an OTC market and there is no centralized management of transactions like a stock exchange. Also it is too huge, with a trading volume of trillions of dollars. Yes individual countries have rules and regulations that govern the country's foreign exchange systems and procedures and currency management - however no central bank or country exercises any overall control over the forex market.

Of course there is ... ( a centralized management of transactions )

Forex is manipulated by marked maker

How to operate all the exotic currencies and which account should I link for this in metatrader any broker that they recommend me

ffoorr:

Of course there is ... ( a centralized management of transactions )

Forex is manipulated by marked maker

Let's say, something incredible, as an exemple : oil price fall to 15 $, crazy isn"t it ?

What will happen then ?  Everybody think this is crazy and price will not stay at 15 $, so everybody will buy oil, thinking price will go up.

And some time later, this is what happen : price go up, say 30 $, then what'up ?

Everybody sell his oil and make a lot of money, because they used leverage, isn't it ?

But someone has to give them the money ! And where do this money will come from ?

The one who will have to give them the money are the one who sold them the oil, and this is the marker maker, because this is the rôle of the marker maker : provide liquidity.

But then what happen if this hypothesis is right ? The market maker cannot pay all the money earned by the happys traders.

Or if he does it, he make bankrupt.... right ?

So as and when price goes up, market maker go bankrup.

So as and when people buy oil, price has to go down, not to go up, to avoid the market maker to go bankrupt.

So this is the reverse of what everybody think, for forex, when everybody buy, price go down and when everybody sell, price go up .

That is it !

Sorry for bad english, this is not my native langage  :-))

Reason: