Is forex market controlled by someone? - page 57

Blue Agency:
How to operate all the exotic currencies and which account should I link for this in metatrader any broker that they recommend me

You have to choose a regulated broker, a broker which is supervised by a state.

A well know broker

ffoorr:

Let's say, something incredible, as an exemple : oil price fall to 15 $, crazy isn"t it ?

What will happen then ?  Everybody think this is crazy and price will not stay at 15 $, so everybody will buy oil, thinking price will go up.

And some time later, this is what happen : price go up, say 30 $, then what'up ?

Everybody sell his oil and make a lot of money, because they used leverage, isn't it ?

But someone has to give them the money ! And where do this money will come from ?

The one who will have to give them the money are the one who sold them the oil, and this is the marker maker, because this is the rôle of the marker maker : provide liquidity.

But then what happen if this hypothesis is right ? The market maker cannot pay all the money earned by the happys traders.

Or if he does it, he make bankrupt.... right ?

So as and when price goes up, market maker go bankrup.

So as and when people buy oil, price has to go down, not to go up, to avoide the market maker to go bankrupt.

So this is the reverse of what everybody think, for forex, when everybody buy, price go down and when everybody sell, price go up .

That is it !

Sorry for bad english, this is not my native langage  :-))

Now I do not know who are the marked maker, (or who is the marker maker, or if there is several market maker) nor if they are regulated, or how they are regulated.

The fact that volume are never provided for forex, is a confirming clue for this hypothesis 

Reason: