4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 5

Check out these indicators : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page65

As far as I remember there is a "All MA" (not iorads all averages, but a one that shows averages from all time frames) there too, and that would be what you are looking for

drunkpips:
wow, seems am looking for something diiferent.

my idea of a 4tf indicator is one that displays what happens on other tf charts on the current chart

E.g see pix.

when the ma cross up on the m15, you get one up arrow or bar on the m15 line

when the ma cross down on the m30, you get one down arrow or bar on the m30 line

same for h1 and h4 such that when all the time frames shows arrows/bar pointing in same direction then you know the overall trend.

instead of flipping from chart to chart to spot the crossing, it can be seen on 1chart just like the mini chart showing 3 diiferent small charts on the main chart.

i dont expect the open bar/candle on the current tf to affect or cause a repaint on the other tf

can you make me such a 4tf indicator

thanks a million but here is what i would want the indicator to look like(see pix) so that i dont start to guess whether it has crossed or not as i may not see it cross well or something.

i would like it to give an alert when a specified number of arrows appear in same direction

thanks

Files:
fans.gif  40 kb

Hi Mladen,

Could you code haDelta indicator to 4TF bars.

Thank you

Files:
hadelta.mq4  3 kb

mladen:
bokachi

Here you go

Have a pleasant weekend

Thank you so much Mladen.You are the man.

Hello Mladen,

For the 4 Timeframe HA Delta histogram indicator:

I would like to understand what the difference is between putting the ''BetterFormula' option to true or false, and which one of those do you advise?

Thank you,

Daniel

Daniel

More explanation of "better formula" for Heiken Ashi can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175407

As far as I am aware it was intended to give better response to Heiken Ashi. The question is if you need that kind of better response or it is better to filter the prices itself first and then use it in Heiken Ashi (which is the logic behind the "smoothed" Heiken Ashi versions). I tend to prefer the later (the "smoothed" ones)

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

For the 4 Timeframe HA Delta histogram indicator:

I would like to understand what the difference is between putting the ''BetterFormula' option to true or false, and which one of those do you advise?

Thank you,

Daniel

Thank you for the response Mladen. So you prefer the better version.

I assume that in general the default settings in the indicators you post are your preferred ones?

Thank you.

Actually I prefer the "smoothed" version because of its "pre-filtering" (so neither "regular" nor the "better" version)

Price pre-filtering using even a simplest moving average is very often giving better results then work on raw prices. If the filtering is kept in reasonable limits (using short periods for averages, for example) even the added lag is not so significant when compared to results the whole process gives.

dakiki:
Thank you for the response Mladen. So you prefer the better version.

I assume that in general the default settings in the indicators you post are your preferred ones?

Thank you.

can someone turn this t3 stochastic into a 4tf? Thanks in advance for the person that can do this. t3_stochastic.mq4

Files:

its repaint or non repaint ??????

kindly any one expaline this indicator repaint or non repaint ( i cant test now off market hour )

mladen:
This is a 4 time frame adjustable period fractals (originally posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173009/page13 ) Unlike the rest of the 4 time frame bars this one has one additional option : InheritValues. If it is set to true, than fractals are treated as trends and then all the values from a new fractal are "inherited until an opposite fractal is formed. If it is set to false, then it is showing only the position where a fractal was formed for the first time. Here is an example with inherited values (upper) and non-inherited values (lower) :
Alerts in this one are different too : it will just alert which is the current fractal value for each and every time frame. Because of the inherited or non-inherited values it does not wait for a certain number of fractals to align in order to alert
Reason: