RAS # 33537 Trap the Gap

RAS # 33537 'Trap the Gap' monitors several currencies for weekend gaps > 5 pips, and attempts to take profit from them. It wakes up only at market opening on sunday/monday (23:00 GMT), and usually closes all trades on monday/tuesday. It sleeps during the rest of the week.

Take a look at it.

Feel free to post any comments/questions.

Or write me to wolverfx@gmail.com

User Products | Rent a Signal

Visit me at http://wolverfx.blogspot.com/ for all my signals.

Subscribers are welcome!

I've added a GBPUSD gridtrader to diversify risk and spice up the signal to keep the action going for the whole week. This combo has been working very well on 6 months forward testing.

This gridtrader does NOT use martingale sequences!

Please follow recommended lotsizes of 0.01 lots for each $1,000 of balance.

wolverfx

Gaptrader hit a stoploss, but GBPUSD trader is doing it's job to recover the loss quickly.

We have recovered the loss from last week for a total profit of 1,810 pips!

Another 398 pips for last week.

No more signals for this week. Continuing on monday.

Due to the tragic events in Japan, and the unpredictable consecuences for the market opening this week, there are no gaptrades.

Cabletrader continues rolling along though.

Cabletrader has brought us some nice pips so far. If this week finishes with little floating drawdown, I will be adding gaptrader again by next monday.

All in all, last weeks profit: 817 USD.

Ok, enough trades for this week. We have made another 800 USD from combining gaptrader with GBPUSD gridtrader, and this was a good moment to stop, as there was nearly no drawdown. We will apply the same recipe next week.

Reason: