TheCubeFX | RAS ID 33354 - page 5

New lot size

It's all happening quickly now so please make sure to check for updates daily on the lot size. As you will know by now I trade 1.0 std lot size per every $10,000. I increase my lot size every $1,000, which means if I reach $11,000 I trade 1.1 std lot size.

Current account balance is $22,900, which means tomorrow I trade 2.3 std lot size.

Questions and suggestions welcome.

Cheers!

Lot Size Change

DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE

LOT SIZE CHANGE!

As any trader has to adopt to market conditions I too have to adopt in these volatile conditions. The tight stop loss I use to use is just to tight for current conditions and in order to give my orders more room for movement I will be decreasing my lot size by /10. I will then be able to widen my sl as well as my tp.

This means that an account balance of $10,000 I would now trade 0.10 lot size instead of 1.0. My sl and tp will be increasing and hopefully I'll still be able to bank my 20% per month.

Please adjust your multiplier accordingly.

I will also be adding the following currencies to my system:

GBPUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY and GBPJPY

Cheers!

Lot Size

Hi guys,

Sorry for all the confusion. Lot size is staying as is with original strategy - 1.0 lot size per $10,000 acc balance. You can change your lot multiplier to trade lower risk.

I am now trading the following currencies:

EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURJPY, GBPJPY

Not so good trading Thursday and Friday. Let's hope next week is better.

Have a great weekend!

Cheers!

Not Happy!

Not very happy with my results. I'm not getting out of this losing streak... Trading in recovery mode for day 3 now

Week 7

See attached pic for statistics of 7 weeks of trading. I'm quite happy with my result and hope to continue in this mattre for a long time...

Cheers!

Files:
myfxbook.gif  21 kb

Great start for the week

I had a great start for the week! I'm attaching two chart here. One showing my performance by MyFxBook and the other one showing my risk, wich is monitored by MTi.

Take note: Current account balance $ 31 180 so trading lot size is 3.10.

Cheers!

Files:
mti.gif  17 kb
myfxbook_1.gif  20 kb

Lot size

Current account balance is $33 564, which means lot size trading tomorrow will be 3.30.

Cheers!

Week 8

And this brings me to the end of week 8. Account balance $35 412, which means come Monday my trading lot size would be 3.50.

Attached also find MyFxBook stats.

Have a great weekend!

TheCube

Files:
myfxbook_2.gif  21 kb

Welcome

A quick welcome to my new subscribers!

May we have many happy pips in the months and even years to come!

Please do not hesitate to PM should you have any questions.

TheCube

Lot Size

As of today my account balance is $37,160 which means as of 22 March I'll be trading 3.70 lot size.

Please adjust your multiplier if you are trading at lower risk.

TheCube

Reason: