MT5 on MAC

Hello everyone,

I've just installed MT5 on my MAC via PlayOnMac .

I'm facing the same issue as MT4 . I cannot see "data windows" tooltip values on mouseover event .

It' completely random , sometimes I can see them and more times no tooltip.

The data window on the left side is refreshed instantly when I move the mouse  but I prefer to have the tooltip  updated, otherwise I will have to choose another trading platform.

Cheers

Henry 

HenryMiller:
I'm facing the same issue as MT4 . I cannot see "data windows" tooltip values on mouseover event .

Looks like a problem with user events detection on PlayOnMac than a MT4 issue.
You should ask to PlayOnMac support.

HenryMiller:

Hello everyone,

I've just installed MT5 on my MAC via PlayOnMac .

The data window on the left side is refreshed instantly when I move the mouse  but I prefer to have the tooltip  updated, otherwise I will have to choose another trading platform.

Cheers

Henry 

Hi,

try installing MT5 without using PlayOnMac, but only with wine. I am using latest version of wine from here: http://winebottler.kronenberg.org and it seems to be working fine for both MT4 and MT5 including the tooltips you are talking about.

Hope this helps. 

WineBottler
WineBottler
  • Mike Kronenberg
  • winebottler.kronenberg.org
WineBottlerDocumentationDownloadsTech SpecsNews Turn Windows-based programs into Mac apps – NOT. ;) WineBottler packages Windows-based programs like , , or business appli­ca­tions snugly into Mac app-bundles. Your company provides you with a login, mail, calendar and contacts that only work on certain browsers? You quickly want to test...
Reason: