Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1509

Can anybody help me find zerolag RSI crossover indi with arrow alert? Or Williams Percent no lag arrow - very hard to find.

Thanks

mladen:

Would you be so kind and explain what exactly is the indicator that I posted doing wrong to you?

PS: I would appreciate if you stop posting meaningless examples of "what  you need" and make a clear to the last letter explanation what is the special idea that you have about alerts (since what you posted so far is anything but a normal indicator with normal alerts). What was posted as an anwser to your requests does the following (among other things)

And has the following options controlling the alerts

So, please let me know what exactly is that indicator "missing" that you can no do with it?

I use this indi on renko chart it give signal too early when new difrent color candle is not compleat (close)

broody:

I use this indi on renko chart it give signal too early when new difrent color candle is not compleat (close)

Set the alerts on current to false

mladen:
Set the alerts on current to false

Im so stupid, sorry

Thanks for your time and help. I am grateful

mladen :

Julio

Utilice any indicador ma transversal existente y establecer el período m de un Rápido 1 (Que Será el Mismo Que El Paso de precio algunos adj promedio m)

He visto a muchos en el foro y nrp con el color no he encontrado. Gracias por responder, voy a seguir buscando.

mntiwana:
Its forum good fortune that at least you like/satisfied by some thing :)

hi mntiwana,

what is the "pq" stands for.. short cut name shown in input which is not understand in the below indicator posted.

FX Sniper's Ergodic CCI Trigger simple + lines + alerts + mtf nmc-2-2-1.ex4

Files:

hi mladen

This indicator still has an error.

The color changes when the time changes.

Thank you for your help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Files:
WMA.png  20 kb

nathan009:

hi mladen

Try the following : get any macd (that works correctly) , set the fast period to 2*wma fast period-1, the same for slow period.

nathan009:

hi mladen

Or use this one (it will not repaint like that one)

Files:

Hello,

I recently came across this indicator. I would like to have some kind of special alert whenever there is the symbol "skull & crossbones" 

Is it possible to do? 

Reason: