dshah432:
Pls make this Unicross histo alert nmc to unicross buy sell arrow alert
It seems to repaint heavily

camisa:

Yes true repainter.

camisa:
if it won't repaint it will loose it's luster...better to keep it as is...

mladen:

Here is one simple ma cross ea (which is exactly what you are looking for)

pls just make it trade one candle after crosses and close the trade after the close of the candle

dotmund:
pls just make it trade one candle after crosses and close the trade after the close of the candle
It already does all that. Please take some time and actually test the code you got

Hi, can anybody, please, share the latest "wave entry alerts indicator" summarizing how it works? 

Many thanks. Jos 

I am using  uni_cross arrow buy sell indicator 2.0 last 3 years but since last week i am not able to see buy sell arrow on my MT4 chart It happened when i updated MT4 system . please suggest me solution.

Thanks in advance

uni_cross arrow buy sell indicator attached.  

Files:
uni_cross.ex4  6 kb

dshah432:

I am using  uni_cross arrow buy sell indicator 2.0 last 3 years but since last week i am not able to see buy sell arrow on my MT4 chart It happened when i updated MT4 system . please suggest me solution.

Thanks in advance

The indicator is gone to refill ink coloring arrows because it using/repeatedly (repainter)

nobody can help ex4 files.

regards

Hi,

Is it possible to create an alert for every time the price touches the upper or lower limit of the cloud or at least when it touches the stop-order(blue) line?

For this parameters:

Pair Time SSP SSK

EURGBP 4H 44 38
CADCHF 4H 62 52
CADJPY 4H 48 36
GBPUSD 4H 44 36
GBPCHF 4H 34 29
GBPJPY 4H 36 29
EURUSD 4H 34 34
EURCHF 4H 72 50
EURJPY 4H 72 36
USDCAD 4H 24 60
USDCHF 4H 34 29
USDJPY 4H 34 29

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7070

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1469

dshah432:

Thanks in advance

That indicator needs "snake" and "t3_clean" indicators to work. Without both it will not work (bu,as it was also told, since it is using the "snake" it will repaint too)
Reason: