Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1222

timmyhanke:
Yes , its a new cookie from Finland Its this one , the bands are calculated using ssa , and SSA indicators can be made endpoint versions so they dont repaint

Timmy

you want bound price in bands/envelop....just only this is your target ????? (at first point)

krelian99:
Yes, the pinball logic is nice - only one problem: it doesn't exist for nrp indis. In ranging markets it may work more or less, in trends it will kill your account. Keltner channel with period 40 and 60 is smooth and nice for breakout treading. Default it is not that good. The BB with (360,0.9) in combo with Keltner (60) looked very nice. JMA (40 or 60) with ATR channels maybe. Endpointed Ssa? What is that? Can one eat it? ;D

Dear Krelian99

if you put all this in a picture and show here,for to better understand in first sight....and all this topic is concerned to your own thread if you remember that ? and Timmy may also remember it....thanks

regards

blueface:
Hi mladen

It give too much alert,if can make it when the first time the price reach the limit before the candle close,just give one alert.

Kind Regards.

Hi mladen

if you have time help me mod this indi ?

Regards.

blueface:
Hi mladen

It give too much alert,if can make it when the first time the price reach the limit before the candle close,just give one alert.

Kind Regards.

blueface

In the line 83 that goes like this

if (previousAlert != doWhat || previousTime != Time[forBar]) {

simply delete the second part and then you shall have something like this :

if (previousAlert != doWhat) {

that should do it

mladen:
blueface

In the line 83 that goes like this

if (previousAlert != doWhat || previousTime != Time[forBar]) {

simply delete the second part and then you shall have something like this :

if (previousAlert != doWhat) {

that should do it

OK

I will try it.

blueface:
OK I will try it.

blueface

It will work. That way it will alert you only whe the type of the alert changes, and not on each new signal regardless of the type

clon_tron:
mrtools can you please add to the alert timeframe? Cuz when it gives a signal it doesn't show TimeFrame.

Clon_tron, added the alert time frame and made the indicator mtf.

thanks mladen

mladen:
craig65 try it out now : trendline_alert_1.01.mq4

Upgraded thiery rsi + cci indicator (with alerts and multi time frame) : thierryrsi_cci_2_amp_alerts_2.mq4

mladen/mrtools can you take a look. What i did wrong and correct it. I tried to make an alert. But i think something went wrong.

Files:
ma.mq4  9 kb
Reason: