Elite indicators - metatrader 5 version :) - page 63

mladen:

"Corrected" macd (using the same method for correction that is used in averages)

Corrected values tend to be good filters, but they should not be mixed with the filters we are using. The values for the "corrected" method are different from "filtered" values

Do we get a stochastic corrected as well ?

mladen:

"Corrected" macd (using the same method for correction that is used in averages)

Corrected values tend to be good filters, but they should not be mixed with the filters we are using. The values for the "corrected" method are different from "filtered" values

Extended "corrected" macd : multi time frame and alerts added

Files:
MACD ca 1.1.mq5  16 kb

Corrected stochastic too in the series of "corrected" indicators

Files:

Hum... It seems more and more, interesting indicators are coming out only for MT5.... Hope Mladen doesn't slowly abandon MT4 just like MetaQuotes does.... ;-)

I don't migrate to MT5 anyway, cause I will have to do it all over again when MT6 replaces MT5.  :-0

heispark:

Hum... It seems more and more, interesting indicators are coming out only for MT5.... Hope Mladen doesn't slowly abandon MT4 just like MetaQuotes does.... ;-)

I don't migrate to MT5 anyway, cause I will have to do it all over again when MT6 replaces MT5.  :-0

Doesn't it depend on your broker?

What will you do when you have to shift your account to mt5?

mladen:

Doesn't it depend on your broker?

What will you do when you have to shift your account to mt5?

Perhaps i would replace my broker with other brokers or service providers which still support MT4 (i need mt4 only for charting, execution can be done with other platforms). When MT4 is no longer available from anywhere, i will move to TradingView rather than MT5 (yes, i need to invest substantial time, money and effort for this migration)..... Unlike MetaQuotes, TradingView would understand the value of backward compatibility.

heispark:
Perhaps i would replace my broker with other brokers or service providers which still support MT4 (i need mt4 only for charting, execution can be done with other platforms). When MT4 is no longer available from anywhere, i will move to TradingView rather than MT5 (yes, i need to invest substantial time, money and effort for this migration)..... Unlike MetaQuotes, TradingView would understand the value of backward compatibility.

Will they?

Based on what?

mladen:

Will they?

Based on what?

I don't have any base on this assumption, sir. However, TradingView's client is retail traders while Metaquotes client is brokers. (Since Metaquotes makes money from brokers, they are less care or less sensative to retail trader's demand). TradingView won't commit suicide by killing backword compatibility. Just my humble expectation....

heispark:
I don't have any base on this assumption, sir. However, TradingView's client is retail traders while Metaquotes client is brokers. (Since Metaquotes makes money from brokers, they are less care or less sensative to retail trader's demand). TradingView won't commit suicide by killing backword compatibility. Just my humble expectation....

That is exactly my point

From what I see they are using something that awfully looks like mq3. And based on what is done so far, "promises are cheap". Anyway, we shall see in the times that are coming :)

mladen:

That is exactly my point

From what I see they are using something that awfully looks like mq3. And based on what is done so far, "promises are cheap". Anyway, we shall see in the times that are coming :)

Oh, if you say so, that should be true. I trust you 100%. :-)

Good examples of companies who care retail clients can be Apple and Microsoft. When Apple migrated from OS9 to OSX or from PowerPC to Intel, they introduced compatibility mode (kinda vitual system). This is same to MS. We even can run Windows 98 binaries either on compatibility mode or Virtual PC. They simply don't abrubtly ditch their old systems. That's a suicide. Metaquotes doesn't care because you and i are not their clients. TradingView might follow the similar track as Apple or MS as their clients are retail traders.... That's fine anyway, i expect some savvy service providers will come up with 'virtual MT4' or whatever services sooner or later. Have happy Christmas sir! :-)

Reason: