RAS ID: 32402 1000 pips daily by RPP - page 3

RPP123:
this post is for new subscribers,

it will take 10-15 days until your trades get in to my trading cycle,

please don't hasitate to ask any question,

best regards

RPP

I don't get it. Why is this? Only after 10-15 days I will get the signal? (I have subscribed yesterday evening and today it hasn't performed any trades at all).

i never said

daffi:
I don't get it. Why is this? Only after 10-15 days I will get the signal? (I have subscribed yesterday evening and today it hasn't performed any trades at all).

i never said that after 10-15 days you will get the signal,

if you subscribed yesterday you should have trades by now,

i have over 150 subscriber and no one complain about not getting todays trades,

please contact RAS support and make sure you installed RAS EA with my id.

what i mean by 10-15 days is that your trades on your platform should match mine in 100% after 10-15 days, i hold positions sometimes for 10-15 days.

regards

RPP

1000 pips daily definitions request

Hello,

Your system looks good.

I would like some more description about system and its long term edge..

I definitely wish to know more about your exit strategy - as you use non visible SL-TP..

It might most of the time hedge as it uses multiple pairs, but it may come one such combination in the future where the DD will be severe.

Also important is the declaration of maximum open positions due to margin calculations and limits of transactions imposed by some brokers , especially on cents accounts. I ve seen a comment about 185 open positions. Is there a limitation built into the EA,

or a maximum position for each pair, as I know that Forex Demo has not Limit while Alpari UK for instance has a limit of 100 open positions.. ?

Also have you got any back tests from your EA for each pair or a merged one?

Kind Regards,

V

cosmoresearcher:
Hello,

Your system looks good.

I would like some more description about system and its long term edge..

I definitely wish to know more about your exit strategy - as you use non visible SL-TP..

It might most of the time hedge as it uses multiple pairs, but it may come one such combination in the future where the DD will be severe.

Also important is the declaration of maximum open positions due to margin calculations and limits of transactions imposed by some brokers , especially on cents accounts. I ve seen a comment about 185 open positions. Is there a limitation built into the EA,

or a maximum position for each pair, as I know that Forex Demo has not Limit while Alpari UK for instance has a limit of 100 open positions.. ?

Also have you got any back tests from your EA for each pair or a merged one?

Kind Regards,

V

hey V,

as the nature of the things i can't answer to few of your questions,

such is SL and TP level since this strategy is very unik and very complicated as you can see from the statement.

the combination that i choose is proven with strategy tester with multiple pairs.

you can read some info here:How to run EA for multiple pairs? - MQL4 forum.

when i had the 185 open position it was when i traded more then 10 pairs,since then i reduce to 4 pairs and you should see max 50 positions open,

of course the EA get once in a while manual intervention and monitored 24/6.

i strongly recommended to trade with 3k account and 0.01 lot or $300 penny account with 0.01(cent_pip),floating DD can be up to 20% ,in this case.

i have customer that gain $400 only last week with 0.01 with 2k account if he will be kind enough to post here it will be great.

also I'm trading the same system for large managed account company if you have more then 20k to invest pm me and i can provide prove for large funds that managed by me,i am trading the large funds on ECN broker.

please continue to follow my signals and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

regards

RPP

i am a one week old subscriber of the system. So far thru the signal software, the delivery has been prompt and reliable.

RPP123:
i never said that after 10-15 days you will get the signal,

if you subscribed yesterday you should have trades by now,

i have over 150 subscriber and no one complain about not getting todays trades,

please contact RAS support and make sure you installed RAS EA with my id.

what i mean by 10-15 days is that your trades on your platform should match mine in 100% after 10-15 days, i hold positions sometimes for 10-15 days.

regards

RPP

- OK, now I get it. But I subscribed on Thursday evening and I still haven't got anything. I see "rentasignal.com version 2.22 - power off" in all charts. So I emailed RAS support yesterday.

- On rentasignal.com (in subscribed signals) I see ID 32402. Is that correct?

RAS pdf

daffi:
- OK, now I get it. But I subscribed on Thursday evening and I still haven't got anything. I see "rentasignal.com version 2.22 - power off" in all charts. So I emailed RAS support yesterday. - On rentasignal.com (in subscribed signals) I see ID 32402. Is that correct?

hey Daffi,

i don't know about RAS EA as far as buyer side,but you can make sure all the setting are correct here:

http://www.rentasignal.com/downloads/Rentasignal_Buyer_Setup_Guide.pdf

also you can chat with them when the market open they have great support team.

yes my ID is 32402.

regards

RPP

It's finally working now.

So I finally got it to work.

For anyone who might have the same problem: I did everything according to RAS manual, the problem is there isn't mentioned one important thing:

You have to load your login information and immediately after that (before you close the setting window) power_on set on true. Then it works

Interested

i strongly recommended to trade with 3k account and 0.01 lot or $300 penny account with 0.01(cent_pip),floating DD can be up to 20% ,in this case.

Hi am interested in your system, I have $1,400 in my Live account, does this mean I cant trade with you? is your trading scalping? because my broker doesnt allow scalping and finally what do I need to do to get your signals on my account? Is there a way I can contact you

two pairs

kenini:
i strongly recommended to trade with 3k account and 0.01 lot or $300 penny account with 0.01(cent_pip),floating DD can be up to 20% ,in this case. Hi am interested in your system, I have $1,400 in my Live account, does this mean I cant trade with you? is your trading scalping? because my broker doesnt allow scalping and finally what do I need to do to get your signals on my account? Is there a way I can contact you

hello,

in your case you should trade only two pairs can be:EURAUD AND EURCAD,on RAS EA you can choose which pairs to trade.

please email me for any question or concern:rpp1953@live.com

regards

RPP

Reason: