Finally!! a crossover that really works and F a s t!!!!!

Finally!! I want to share my latest find of a cross over that work on any timeframe anywhere anytime anyhow...

I've always likes the adrsi indicator and it was moderate in giving signals then i gave it steroids and tried a cross over with 2 periods and well the proof is in the pudding...... its better than butter!!!!!!

and (thanks to ServerUtang's indicator) . I modified it to show the 1. currency and 2. took out monthly weekly stuff the panel is testament to their great work just needed a little change..

ok now for the meat in the sandwich

all in your indicators folder please and 1.2.3.4.

Ill be interested in your comments and findings my thanks is knowing that I have shared the most powerful cross over theory with all my firends at TSD

I want this to be the most prolific thread ever and the big banks I'm for hire.........lol..

add your own indicators to confirm entries and share share share...

BCE (Best cross ever)

.tpl is template file

adrsi & #Marketprice .........are indicators

R e m e m b e r !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to wait for the close of the candle/bar to confirm the signal

get to it and make some moooolah!!

This might go well with it.

Thanks Perky

I found this over at FF it's a Kelly calculator.

blu is rsi 14, so yellow?

vladokvr:
blu is rsi 14, so yellow?

blue is adaptive rsi period 14

yellow adaptive rsi period 3

adaptive is not just rsi

for those that like histograms added a histo in post 1 adrsicvdv

why would any one give a low rating for such a thread? author comes and freely shares the indi/work perspective etc.

I may not use the tools posted but 5 stars for the efforts !

i guess admins should not allow anyone to do the rating on threads

-guyver

Perky:
blue is adaptive rsi period 14

yellow adaptive rsi period 3

adaptive is not just rsi

thank U, but how can both indicators be in a same window together?

vladokvr:
thank U, but how can both indicators be in a same window together?

Put the first rsi to create the window the drag the same indicator to that window, you can put several periods in the same window

josemarcoss:
Put the first rsi to create the window the drag the same indicator to that window, you can put several periods in the same window

or..........................

use the tmp file it will do it for you just place it in the templates folder

in you metatrader directory and then call it from the tab that is to the right

of the lil clock on the metatrader icons..

May be I don't get something...but looking at the picture...this set up is a definite looser...

Guyver:
why would any one give a low rating for such a thread? author comes and freely shares the indi/work perspective etc.

I may not use the tools posted but 5 stars for the efforts !

i guess admins should not allow anyone to do the rating on threads

-guyver

hmmm

So if you went to a grocery store and the clerk gives you a rotten apple, you're reaction will be to thank him for the service...

...nice thought

Best regards

Doc

Reason: