Need help indentifying indicator - page 53

Hello !

Is there any indicator which plot DOUBLE TOP / DOUBLE BOTTOM ?

Thanks

Files:
eu_1.gif  17 kb

mladen:
In order to avoid further "just pictures" trend LSMA trend (and this one does not repaint, you can even see from the pictures they post where the "smooth" repaints)
PS: the reason for posting this is not the indicator itself (hell, I even like "their" idea to represent it this way) but the "statement" they were paddling with the "system". A word of advice : when you see a statement like this proving that an indicator is good, run, run as fast away as you can - that is how a 101% fake statement for an indicator looks like, since it is done in visual tester mode

And one more time, a swindler selling a free indicator like LSMA trend, renamed as

"FXSmooth"

Unnown indicator

Hello,All!

I looked of that indicator but do not now

it name.Maibe You now??

Regards

rolf

Files:

Rolf Klassen:
Hello,All!

I looked of that indicator but do not now

it name.Maibe You now??

Regards

rolf

Called Cycleidentifier, careful it repaints

Indicator title

Hello, what is the indicator that is shown in the picture?

it is not the probability of the direction in respective TF

but it is just an ALARM CLOCK

that tell you the time WAS

28% of the day has passed

73% of the 60 min 1 H is completed

81% of the 5 min i.e. 4 min passed for that 5 Min perid

guess you can design a C-A-S-I-O like that and called it SIO watch . mq4

Need Help to Identify Indicator name

The indicator already exists and I did have it at one time but lost it.

It predicts three (3) future candles ahead of current price on the main chart window. I am putting together a new system and think it would be ideal as part of it. I'm not sure if it is an EA or Indy. It only projects future 3 candles and nothing more.

If anyone has any idea what this indy might be please advise.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. If I can locate this indy and complete a new system I am working on I will place all info, PICs and details when completed.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Trend Pointer

Anyone here uses the Trend Pointer for MT4? I want to know if this works as good as they show.

Anyone have this?

If you have Trend Pointer, please post it here.

mladen:
In order to avoid further "just pictures" trend LSMA trend (and this one does not repaint, you can even see from the pictures they post where the "smooth" repaints)
PS: the reason for posting this is not the indicator itself (hell, I even like "their" idea to represent it this way) but the "statement" they were paddling with the "system". A word of advice : when you see a statement like this proving that an indicator is good, run, run as fast away as you can - that is how a 101% fake statement for an indicator looks like, since it is done in visual tester mode

But I how I can to trade with this indicators can you plz to explain it .

Reason: