My Manual trading systems 15M - page 4

Here so is cooler

Dear Olga,

Why you don't explane to us how to put yours indicators and what indicator, because I put all indicators but there is more confusion!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye bye

Hi Olga,

I have 2 questions for you:

1) Does your system repaint?

2) Do you buy when you get the green dot and sell when you get red dot?

Thanks for the help

What is all has ended and not having begun. It is a pity.

looking good

i have used it to live account and made 123 dollar.but i still have some confucation about indicators.can you give me its manual or tell me how to entry and exit?i will reward you with forex monster.thanx.

Hi Olga and guys - how can i get DPTRSI indi that is on the screen chart on the message up as for me it's a usefull thing but in the file there is not. Please post thi indi if someone has it. regards

vladv:
Olga2009,can you share the indicators & template that you are using with your system shown in this screenshot,please?Thansk a lot!
profitmonitor:
Hi Olga and guys - how can i get DPTRSI indi that is on the screen chart on the message up as for me it's a usefull thing but in the file there is not. Please post thi indi if someone has it. regards

OOhh so fool i am it's three indies in one window - sorry

Olga2009,can you share the indicators & template that you are using with your system shown in this screenshot,please?Thanks a lot!

olga2009:

Please try my mod of this sys!

Files:
15min.zip  962 kb

Update....

Hey guys,

Ok so ive been testing this system for the last week or so to see whether it repaints or not. To my surprise the system does not repaint at all with any of the indicators. Ive take screen shots and compared them with the live chartings for the last 4 days (From Tuesday to Friday) and the entry & exit dots for the system seem to stay in the same place, so do all the other indi's which is a good thing to begin with.

I think the system works the best on the 1HR TF.

I don't have any proof of it yet but obviously looking at the 15m TF there seems to be quite a lot of ups and downs. Using the 1HR TF will reduce this issue.

This weekend ill be working on figuring out how to use the system, it does not seem to be that hard. So far all ive got is as soon as you get a green dot you buy duh! A red dot for a sell. Then you compare the close of that candle with the color coding of the GG-RSI-CC indicator.

Ill be doing some demoing this coming up week and will update you all...

Happy Trading

Reason: