Need help indentifying indicator - page 196

I am looking for these indicators. What is it?

Files:
cabezota.gif  84 kb
gbpjpy3_1.gif  45 kb

the_creator:

Upper looks like Schaff trend cycle (this version : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173478 )

the_creator:

What first indicator in picture red point green point

Please can you direct me to this indicator...?

I don´t know the name of it, but looks like this:

In a chart at the close of the chosen time candle (in this chart is candle 8 AM), two lines showing high and low of that candle are automatically drawed. When next candle (s) close above or below the channel, an arrow appears showing the direction and an alarm is triggered.

That´s all.

Thank you so much in advance.

Files:
eurusdh1_1.png  37 kb

fxnewbie:
Please can you direct me to this indicator...?

I don´t know the name of it, but looks like this:

In a chart at the close of the chosen time candle (in this chart is candle 8 AM), two lines showing high and low of that candle are automatically drawed. When next candle (s) close above or below the channel, an arrow appears showing the direction and an alarm is triggered.

That´s all.

Thank you so much in advance.

Mmm.... Seems that indicator doesen´t exist yet, nobody has developed. Not in the web anyway.

Sorry, I must be confused about something similar.

fxnewbie:
Mmm.... Seems that indicator doesen´t exist yet, nobody has developed. Not in the web anyway. Sorry, I must be confused about something similar.

fxnewbie

From your description it looks like some breakout indicators

mladen:
fxnewbie From your description it looks like some breakout indicators

Yes Mladen, Thank you for your attention.

Actually I find something similar whithout the arrows and alarm. Very useful if applied to the break of low volume candles, depending on open market times.

This is the one I find:

Files:

fxnewbie:
Yes Mladen, Thank you for your attention.

Actually I find something similar whithout the arrows and alarm. Very useful if applied to the break of low volume candles, depending on open market times.

This is the one I find:

fxnewbie

Yes, that is what I was talking about (about breakout indicators)

Will collect some links for breakout indicators and will post them here

non001:
What first indicator in picture red point green point

A sort of ema (like elliot oscillator ema)

Dots repaint

on my own:
A sort of ema (like elliot oscillator ema) Dots repaint

You are right. Posted one version I made long time ago (modernized for new mt now) here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173235/page79

PS: no dots (for obvious reasons) and I posted a version that works on a main chart so that it is clear what exactly it does

Files:
Reason: