Help! 2 Excellent EA's Need little modify to ....

Hello! I have Escape#1 and Stop Hunter.. these 2 EA’s are great

“Pips Hunters”!! being used by lots of profit traders..but problem is that ‘Escape’ cannot go 1 direction! It shoot rapid lot orders to trap the chart half of the page! Wow! 1000pips in 1hr..then big lost come as it doesn’t follow trend !! ..for ‘ Stop Hunter’ ..(I change some setting) it follows price like shadow and shoot pending buy/sell @ nearest distant but not nearest enough!! (good trade in trendy market but stop all trades if sideway!!+ You’ll profit lots!)

Do test all yourself for better results+ideas to share here! (I suggest Demo Acc. Not strategy Testing!!!!!)

So I’d like anyone to modify it better if you don’t mind…

For ‘escape’:…I need ‘escape’ to be set 1 direction(buy/sell) as I want any time ‘ cause I trade pivot lines+News…(I know most traders can set 1 direction to ‘escape’ but I and traders in my hometown cannot do that… nothing happen how hard we try!!!!) and big thanks!! If you put command ‘escape’ to shoot pending order to wait @ any distant level as trader desire to set… that’ll be greatly useful-many people!! ‘escape’ is already super++but it need little change! And oh! Please fix why the trailing stop not work too?...

Anyone Please show the code setting on how to set only buy only sell

As trader desire!! Maybe some bug? Do not point me to set@the standard window like others do it’s nothing happen@all as I mentioned!!!

For ‘stop hunter’: I need it to be set ‘max order’ as I wish..’cause sometimes it open 1 each order but sometime over 20+orders suddenly(but it auto close all if trend change) I wonder what condition+logic it decides to do so(Please tell me?) also please add trailing stop too… as you’ll see when it open trades it’ll use blue+red H- lines running up-down to scan the position to place order I wonder if we can drag the lines to place order even closer to the price? Can u do that please??

And for the distant from current price…can you make it aggressively (like escape) shooting pending @nearest ?! I want them all go above market rules of spread,distant Trade context is busy and+++….. Any please show me how and where to put this code to "Stop Hunter" the code is: if(!IsTradeContextBusy() && IsTradeAllowed())

And also I have the pack of ‘Dragtrade Library’ the new way of trading by drag+drop but there are lots of errors when compile and the pack has so complicated files to place… you can visit the page for details by this link: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/mt4/ 1034 and download the ‘Pack’ @ the bottom of the page (I can’t put it here!)

I use 5 dijits Acc. I think it’s no problem!! Anyone can tell me how to place all files correctly,clearly and all steps perfectly? All big thanks to all help!+all new modify will be very useful to many people too! Keep watch I’ m gonna’ offer lots of excellent EA’s (but need bit change!)to get modified!!

(anyone want any free EA!..anyone want free daily signal to catch 300 pips/day I am here to give away!!,mail me: kenmakaz@gmail.com)

Big thanks to all!!

Files:
stopahunter.mq4  16 kb
escape.mq4  3 kb

Nobody going to help you if you post un-related comments on other people topic/thread.

You may as well delete your other comments, coz moderator/admin may ban you from entering mql4.com.

MetaQuotes own this forum in supporting their products (MT4, MQL4) and its user. As a user and visitor of this forum, its better to follow their rules and not acting like this is your own place.

oh I see people posting general topik unlimied so what i'm wrong??? and where to post the right forum? Any way there are some people also do the same thing like me!!!

So I’d like anyone to modify it better if you don’t mind…

Please fix why the trailing stop not work too?...

Can u do that please??

1. Type in your text, Don't enlarge it like your ego. Doing that we're not even going to bother to read what you wrote. NO SHOUTING
  2. Since there are no slaves here, there are only two choices: learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.
Reason: