Need help indentifying indicator - page 150

mladen:
Ishtana Try cleaning up your browser cache and then try attaching something again.

Thanks mladen.

I've done clearing up my cache but it still gives me the same error. When I click upload file (.gif/.png/.jpg) there is a red bubble that says:

Ishtana:
Thanks mladen. I've done clearing up my cache but it still gives me the same error. When I click upload file (.gif/.png/.jpg) there is a red bubble that says:

Ishtana

Will forward your issue to developers to see what could cause it

Did you try with a different browser?

Ishtana:
Thanks mladen. I've done clearing up my cache but it still gives me the same error. When I click upload file (.gif/.png/.jpg) there is a red bubble that says:

Ishtana

I have been told that you should use the basic uploader (you can set it up in your user options) since you have some problems with flash (uploader is a flash application). The option you should set is marked on the picture

Files:
basic.gif  21 kb

mladen:
Ishtana I have been told that you should use the basic uploader (you can set it up in your user options) since you have some problems with flash (uploader is a flash application). The option you should set is marked on the picture

Thank you very much mladen for following this up. It works now.

First picture is attached as per previous post.

Files:
flcas.gif  16 kb

Second one

Files:
essm.gif  18 kb

Third one. That's it for now. More coming.

Files:
30m.gif  23 kb

Ishtana:
Thank you very much mladen for following this up. It works now. First picture is attached as per previous post.

This one seems to be a repainter notice that in the second arrow, it already is giving a sell signal when a bull bar just closed, after a very big bull bar.

I hope I am worng and this is indicator is for real.

By the way, where did you found this images Isthana?

Demos6:
By the way, where did you found this images Isthana?

Hi Demos,

I don't remember where each picture comes from. I've been collecting pictures for years as part of collecting systems and indis. They sit on my wish list folder. I just thought it would be nice to have great indicators like these.

All I can remember is that most of them come from forums, from people who are just putting it there either to troll, to make other people jealous, or maybe just the indicators are repainters and the pics are cherry picked. Or, maybe they are geniuses who create almost Holy Grail like indicator.

I've given up my search for a Holy Grail a long time ago, but I'm still looking for any indicator that would help with my trading.

Ishtana:
Thank you very much mladen for following this up. It works now. First picture is attached as per previous post.

The yellow value is shifted to the past. It means that signals will happen shift bars back (with shift bars lag) In the case of that indicator those signals will then be anything but the ones pointed by arrows

Reason: