Need help indentifying indicator - page 136

Please help!!!

Please share

Files:
ipattern_ma.gif  16 kb

Upper is a high low channel

Lower could be anything with Bollinger bands applied to it. It could even a be a short period standard deviation with a 120 period long Bollinger bands applied to it (sorry, but just pictures are not enough to know exactly what is on it)

iPattern_MA is a commercial indicator. Judging from the picture(s) it is looking for peaks, and in that case it will have all what comes with peaks seeking too ...

hiys:
Please share

mladen

thanks for the reply

did you managed to find it?

fxspeedster:
Hi,

Has anybody seen the Encapsulation Indicator for MT4 anywhere? It was originally coded for the Fibonacci Trader platform as a "patented" indicator and it is great for trading intraday a breakout from MTF boxes. Basically it takes the last X bars and gets the Highest high and Lowest low and encapsulates this period with an envelope. A breakout above the high channel signals a buy and a breakout below the low channel a sell. I have attached a more detailed article about how to trade it. Perhaps if not found someone can code it real quick for MT4. Its inputs are:

"LookBack" = x bars

"TimeFrame" = 0

Thank you in advance for any info.

Cheers

Or try this one

trexy123:
did you managed to find it?

No envelope, but sure encapsulation the price when stuck in a range. You can set numbers of days, number of pips, quick take profit and then see the statistics - either go for maximum pips or win percentage, as you see here, 65%.

This shows 7 winners in a row, Google Forex Factory for thread call Stairstep Breakout for more information, this is all I know.

can anyone give me these indicator???

It could be anything, but judging from the fact that it shows trend changes before the fact, I wouldn't rule out our all time favorite : the solar wind in some of it's multi time frame reincarnations

shakilboss:

chart in chart indicator

Hi there NewDigital and other friends,

I am looking for an indi as per pic attached. I have searched the net and can't seem to find it

I was wondering if any of you would be kind enouhg to share it.

I found this pic on another forum.

Thank you so much.

blueocean

Files:

Help!

Please share

Files:

Tomcat98:
Hello All,

Do you know if there is a DSI.mq4 indicator? (Daily sentiment Index).

If so where could I get it ?

http://www.trade-futures.com/dsi.html

Thanks a lot.

Have a good WE .

Tomcat 98

Guys

Seems interesting if anyone know there is a 'dsi.mq4' indicator available !!!

Files:
dsi.jpg  154 kb
Reason: