Need help indentifying indicator - page 102

help ... indicators Strong

hi

Lnl need to get strong indications that will help me to profit in this market is strange

Sorry because of my bad Checkout

Thank you for your support

Fractal Trendline indicator

Hi

I am looking for a Fractal Trendline indicator, I see there is alot of them but I cant find one where the trendlines got buffers assigned to them.(Only the fractals do). So it is easy to call from an EA.

Help Please .

Bias change indicator

Is there an indicator out there that can plot/indicate for me a change in bias (down or up bias) using the HH and HL or HL and LL

Thanks

el bee:
It was called Multi 1 Graph..SepWin.

may be this will help... (indicator unsure)

i want a EA who can trade as per 200EMA..

hi

thanks lot for you to provide good opportunity to for beginners education in forex.

i want a EA who can trade like if candle close below 200EMA & next candle break the low of previous candle then open sell trade & when it close above 200EMA & break previous candle's high then close sell position & open buy position. trailing Sl will be 50 pips.

Please If some one can help me.

thanks a lot

Nitin Warde

India

From your description, I am just assuming that you need something like this. It is showing overall trend with the color of the line, current peak and a high low channel (that would be the higher high, lower low, lower high and lower low conditions).

PS: from the pictures it is obvious that it is a kind of a zigzag and all the rules valid for zigzags are valid for this indicator too : last leg peak may change (so the peak does not mean a reversal in all cases) is the main that people tend to forget when zigzags are concerned

svirgo:
Is there an indicator out there that can plot/indicate for me a change in bias (down or up bias) using the HH and HL or HL and LL Thanks
Files:

Files:

please who knows about this indicator

Hello all and compliments of the day. Please i need a good indicator for scalping on the 5minutes chart that is profitable. Please your kind help will be appreciated

Wanted: Multiple Instance OCO Script or EA

I'm looking for an OCO script that will allow me to create up to 4 different pairs of Buy/Sell OCO orders on the same chart. They would only work in sequencial order. So B/S pair #2 would only work after #1 was exhausted, and so on, up to 4 order sets in total. Each individual order would have it's own price, lot size and TP input.

Does anyone have this already?

What are the indicators in this excellent strategy ?

Dear All,

I found an excellent strategy with some indicators. The bottom one seems to be MACD. Does anyone recognize what the other indicators are in below snapshot ?

Files:
pic.jpg  58 kb
Reason: