Does it work to subscribe two signals?

I am currently subscribing two signals on two different accounts. But it only seems like the signal I have open om my MT4 mobile plattform is Running.  The account which I do not have open does not copy. Anyone who know what the problem might be? And how to resolve it?

Aksjevarg:
I am currently subscribing two signals on two different accounts. But it only seems like the signal I have open om my MT4 mobile plattform is Running.  The account which I do not have open does not copy. Anyone who know what the problem might be? And how to resolve it?

You need a VPS in order to copy a signal properly into your account, without having your computer and terminal turned-on all the time.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You need a VPS in order to copy a signal properly into your account, without having your computer and terminal turned-on all the time.

Thank you, one more question. Can you have two or more signals on one VPS, or do you need one VPS for each signal? 

Aksjevarg:

Thank you, one more question. Can you have two or more signals on one VPS, or do you need one VPS for each signal? 

With MQL5 VPS one signal per VPS.