Forex Dashboard Full - page 2

Forex Dashboard full

Hi,

Downloaded and tried indi posted by seven. I do not get the same screen as pictured. The correlation between pairs is missing. Anyone guess what I am doing wrong? Seven say this was made for broco (?).....I am using mt4 platform from FXDD. Would love to try this with full correlation.......

Thanks.....

el bee

Files:
eurusd927.gif  36 kb

Indicator Template

hi, please use template indicator by going to chart --> template or change your color properties to green on black...

dashboard

I've found the MQ4 file a long time ago, I replaced the pairs,indices and commodities symbols in the code to work with my broker(ODL/FXCM)

Files:

gorangel:
I've found the MQ4 file a long time ago, I replaced the pairs,indices and commodities symbols in the code to work with my broker(ODL/FXCM)

hi & good day Gorangel,

would you kindly advised at which part of the code that we need to change to make it in accordance to our broker's code. your assistance here is very much obliged, thanks.

rgds,

nahmy

Hi Nahmy, first I want to tell you that I'm no coder. I just do some very basic editing tasks like decorating indicators (colors, lines etc) and changing the default inputs.

I found the dashboard in another forum, at that time a well known coder in the forum promise to fix the code but he never did it. I decided to give it a try and it worked!

If you are not a coder you will need some time and a lot of patience.

First get the symbols you need from you broker(Data window in MT4)

Then Open the indi with metaeditor

search this line:

double ld_336 = iHigh("AUDJPY", PERIOD_D1, 0) - iLow("AUDJPY", PERIOD_D1, 0);

That was the easy part , now you have to change the symbols in every line with the ones you want to replace (exactly)

all the way down the code lines until you find this line:

if (ld_664 != 0.0) ld_328 = 100.0 * ((iClose("SUI30", PERIOD_D1, 0) - iLow("SUI30", PERIOD_D1, 0)) / ld_664);

Compile , fix your mistakes.

Restart MT4 and load the indi in any chart.

A final suggestion: fix the forex pairs first, then oil and gold and finally the indices

I hope that helps

gorangel:
Hi Nahmy, first I want to tell you that I'm no coder. I just do some very basic editing tasks like decorating indicators (colors, lines etc) and changing the default inputs.

I found the dashboard in another forum, at that time a well known coder in the forum promise to fix the code but he never did it. I decided to give it a try and it worked!

search this line:

That was the easy part , now you have to change the symbols in every line with the ones you want to replace (exactly)

if (ld_664 != 0.0) ld_328 = 100.0 * ((iClose("SUI30", PERIOD_D1, 0) - iLow("SUI30", PERIOD_D1, 0)) / ld_664);

A final suggestion: fix the forex pairs first, then oil and gold and finally the indices

I hope that helps

hi again Gorangel,

thank you for the help, I'll surely give it try. me too is not a coder & I'll do it slowly somehow.

rgds,

nahmy

gorangel:

Hi El Bee,

How are you?

How's your trade?

I would like to know where did you get forexfulldashboard MQ4 file.

I would like to use this on Broco platform, because I would like to fix the bug, the DAX index does not show up.

Please, could you nicely send me the mq4 for forexfulldashboard?

Thanks so much.

Best

@n00bita

Already posted (check post #14)

help

gorangel:

search this line:

I hope that helps

hello Sir,

i am beginner. i saw your indicator n it is very useful for mee too n i did all as your advise but i couldn't be able to see your indicator in gold . i am gold n silver trader so, i will be so much grateful please send me if u have any other useful indicators for gold n silver including this in the mailing address gkasti @yahoo.com

Thank you

@gs_kasti

Hi, are you sure that your broker offers gold?

There are many correlation indicators, you can start here: Practical Application of Cluster Indicators in FOREX - MQL4 Articles

Reason: