Forex Dashboard Full - page 4

Hi all, has anyone seen a dashboard which displays, at the least, the current RSI and stochastic values (not charts) for selected timeframes? I'm looking at a swing trading strategy on the 4HR chart and just want to be able to quickly see the value of the RSI and stochastic on other timeframes (usually higher) before entering and I don't want to clog up the chart with multiple RSI / Stochastic charts from other timeframes. Thanks in advance!

All time frames MA as a dashboard _allframesma_4_e.mq4

Does anybody have the "Exposure Tickets" indicator from here : Информационный форекс индикатор Exposure Tickets (it is missing from there)

Files:

tampa:
Does anybody have the "Exposure Tickets" indicator from here : Информационный форекс индикатор Exposure Tickets (it is missing from there)

tampa,

I think that it is a commercial indicator (not sure though)

mladen:
tampa, I think that it is a commercial indicator (not sure though)

OK. Thanks

I did not find it in advertisements - not sure why they removed it at that site

very nice dashboard.

Would it be nice if we can develop the concept to let it open trades on all pairs based on the weakness and strength of currencies? i.e. take the strongest (ex. GBP) and weakest (ex. JPY) and open a trade on the pair (ex. GBPJPY long) for 20 pip target and 20 pip SL?

Mosh12:
very nice dashboard. Would it be nice if we can develop the concept to let it open trades on all pairs based on the weakness and strength of currencies? i.e. take the strongest (ex. GBP) and weakest (ex. JPY) and open a trade on the pair (ex. GBPJPY long) for 20 pip target and 20 pip SL?

What would be the "weakness" and what would be the "strength" of some currency?

I mean, isn't lower exchange rate better for exports (for example)? All is relative

One more dashboard dashboard.mq4

Files:
dashboard.png  83 kb
dashboard.mq4  12 kb

Cruscotto installation application cruscotto_v1.rar

Files:
cc.gif  33 kb
cruscotto_v1.rar  677 kb

mladen:
tampa, I think that it is a commercial indicator (not sure though)

It happened that found it on my PC. (it from a German forum)

Can I post it to Elite indicators?

Reason: