Jurik TrendStrength Ea - page 16

dasssi:
the terminal tester wants the indicator AbsoluteStrength_v1.1

That would be this one : absolutestrength_v1.1.mq4

Jurik TrendStrength Eaeurusd H1 H4

audusd H1 H4

negative results in 3 different brokers -sensus,cmap and "nonamem" mt4 all in demo

dasssi:
Jurik TrendStrength Ea

eurusd H1 H4

audusd H1 H4

negative results in 3 different brokers -sensus,cmap and "nonamem" mt4 all in demo

Post 1 of this same thread : testing results for 15 minute time frame

PS: would you mind posting the testing results in a regular form (the "save as report" option from account history) so that everybody can analyze the results? Otherwise it is of little or no use to people that are trying to use it - no data, no settings, no testing period, no testing conditions ... nothing

mladen:
Post 1 of this same thread : testing results for 15 minute time frame PS: would you mind posting the testing results in a regular form (the "save as report" option from account history) so that everybody can analyze the results? Otherwise it is of little or no use to people that are trying to use it - no data, no settings, no testing period, no testing conditions ... nothing

exactly what i said... nothing

dasssi:
exactly what i said... nothing

As long as you do not post reports with what I told that a regular report should contain - it will stay that

I can make any (but any) EA fail in a couple of minutes just by setting parameters to wrong values, so without reports it is not a statement, but a statement that any EA can be made fail if not used as it is supposed to be used

mrtools:
This is same as last posts Ea but using only Jurik Trend Strength and Absolute Strength , doing very well so far using default settings on M15.On the picture are current open trades and today closed a 3 order buy trade for eurusd for around 150 pips. ps) forgot to mention in last post and pertains to this Ea as well if you have trailing mode = true and trailing stop= 0 then psar indicator will be trailing your open orders, also indicators can be found in first post of this thread.

Updated version compatible with the new mt : jurik_t-s_scalp_net_sar_ecn_nohedge_nmc.mq4

mrtools:
Did a mod of Elite sections TrendStrength Ea now its Jurik TrendStrength Expert. Posting here because this is where thr best jurik source is

The Ea is calling Jurik TrendStrength,JurikAddsignal,JurikTrendEnvelopes, Volty ChannelStopv2.1 and AbsoluteStrength_v1.1 .

JurikAddsignal requires jurik STC nrp,jurik filter simple-1, and rsx on jurik smooth-1.

Did a quick back test after quick optimization on Alpari got pretty good results on M15 eurusd.

mladen:
Re: Jurik TrendStrength Ea Jurik trend strength expert from the first post of this thread updated to be new metatrader 4 compatible : jurik_trendstrengthexpert_nmc.mq4

Thanks mrtools and mladen!

In first post some optimization is mentioned, which parameters is good to optimize for EURUSD M15?

Files:
jurik.zip  20 kb
jurik.gif  9 kb

simon_json:

Thanks mrtools and mladen!

In first post some optimization is mentioned, which parameters is good to optimize for EURUSD M15?

​Do anyone elso know? I've got ok results on demo, so thinking of going real.

simon_json:

​Do anyone elso know? I've got ok results on demo, so thinking of going real.

Simon

For how long did you run it on demo?

Take enough time to check if it is running as you expect it before going to real account - especially check the risk settings and if they are convenient to your risk expectations

mladen:

Simon

For how long did you run it on demo?

Take enough time to check if it is running as you expect it before going to real account - especially check the risk settings and if they are convenient to your risk expectations

Thanks for reply and consideration! Yes, thanks, about one week so far. I'm thinking about to start with a micro-account and with ca. 8 major pairs, with a total risk of ca. 1,6% if all pairs has one order.

But do you know if there is any parameters to optimize for each pair? Im using Jurik_TrendStrengthExpert nmc.mq4.

Thanks! All the best!

Reason: