New copy signals not copying

Hello there guys,

I have an "advanced" problem...
I have just started copying a signal. (Context: - I have copied many other signals and am currently coping others in other MT4 terminals so I know how to copy).
HOWEVER - this one today does not work!?
Provider has 1:100 I have 1:500 with IcMarkets.
All settings are Ok and it "looks" like I am subscribed - but no trades get copied???
Any idea why - and thank you so much for your time.
Patrick

Files:
Capture1.PNG  51 kb

patrickdrew:

Hello there guys,

I have an "advanced" problem...
I have just started copying a signal. (Context: - I have copied many other signals and am currently coping others in other MT4 terminals so I know how to copy).
HOWEVER - this one today does not work!?
Provider has 1:100 I have 1:500 with IcMarkets.
All settings are Ok and it "looks" like I am subscribed - but no trades get copied???
Any idea why - and thank you so much for your time.
Patrick

I never saw that NetDispatcher: thread timeout reached possible deadlock, message before. Are you sure you are not logged into your MT4 account with the investor password? You must always logged in with the Master password.

Also make sure that you are logged into your MQL5 account with your patrickdrew login and not your email or facebook.

Finally make sure that you've done everything as described here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

That message tells us that the account is trying to open that GBPUSD trade and can't.

Contact your broker and ask them (if all the above is OK) if they have enabled trading for your account. Tell them about this message, this is a trading account related problem and not a signal copying one.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I never saw that NetDispatcher: thread timeout reached possible deadlock, message before. Are you sure you are not logged into your MT4 account with the investor password? You must always logged in with the Master password.

Also make sure that you are logged into your MQL5 account with your patrickdrew login and not your email or facebook.

Finally make sure that you've done everything as described here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

That message tells us that the account is trying to open that GBPUSD trade and can't.

Contact your broker and ask them (if all the above is OK) if they have enabled trading for your account. Tell them about this message, this is a trading account related problem and not a signal copying one.

Thank you - done all that but still nothing. :-(

patrickdrew:

Thank you - done all that but still nothing. :-(

Has anyone seen this last one before? "Synchronization failed: Processing of trade actions disabled?" 

Do you know what it means? - IcMarkets insist the account is ok on their side. 

Files:
Capture2.PNG  29 kb

patrickdrew:

Has anyone seen this last one before? "Synchronization failed: Processing of trade actions disabled?" 

That means that trading on your trading account in general or GBPUSD trading is not enabled in MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols.

Eleni Anna Branou:

That means that trading on your trading account in general or GBPUSD trading is not enabled in MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols.

I just checked and actually that pair is enabled....?!?!?!

patrickdrew:

You can check it once again:

Are you sure you are not logged into your MT4 account with the investor password? You must always logged in with the Master password.

Because the processing of trade actions should be disabled in case you login to your trading account using investor password instead of the master password.

Sergey Golubev:

Because the processing of trade actions should be disabled in case you login to your trading account using investor password instead of the master password.

I hope its not that Sergey, because I have suggested it 2-3 times already.

Sergey Golubev:

Its not that....

Eleni Anna Branou:

I hope its not that Sergey, because I have suggested it 2-3 times already.

Its not that....

patrickdrew:

Its not that....

So, "theoretically speaking", I see 3 possible issues ("theoretically" - because there is no any technical information from you to evaluate and to advice it for fixing):

• You login to your trading account with investor password instead of master password (you said that it is not ... but we do not know about it is true or not sorry);
  • something is wrong with your trading account or with the connection of your trading account with the broker's server;
  • you are using some expernal VPS which is blocking the connection of your trading account with the broker's trading server;
  • you have antivirus or firewall in your computer (Windows 10 64 bit, right?) which is blocking the access of your Metatrader to the trading server of the broker.

So, you can check all the reasons/situations once again (because it is impossible to help more without any technical data provided sorry).

Reason: