Help to code Larry indicator please - page 3

incredible stuff...I would need an EA though as I do not have time to trade manually. I wonder if anybody reading is interested to make an indicator and EA of this for Forex? From what I can see this would make a nice little scalper.

ES

yes that would be good. Another good trade yesterday, again right at the bottom of the move off the pivot lines. Iam currently in a trade now with spikes and divergence but not of a pivot so i have to be careful but i should get this one for a long as its very close to the start of the euro session.

The 2 perfect setups this week have both gone for over 30pips each. By the looks of it there will be about 3 ideal setups per week early in the european session and i have noticed another couple of good setups on the exhaustion of those moves in the us session. There has been no loosing trades this week with the divergence and pivot setups.

I might try my hand at a ea although i'm not a programmer. I will look at other ea's and see if i can work it out. I will share if i work it out but it looks like the interest isnt there.

Files:
picture_1.gif  37 kb
picture1_1.gif  34 kb

ok i sold it out at the pivot..why? chicken i suppose because it didnt come from the s1 pivot. Who knows if thats the right thing to do but i got 13 pips after the spread..

Files:
picture_2.gif  35 kb

ok so it did go a little bit further. I could have gotten antoher 10 pips but the thinking was right. Still this indicator can pick the bottom of a move if used correctly. Not a bad feat as all you read about it hard to pick the tops and bottoms. I just have a problem with letting the profit run that might come from my s&p trading where i only go for a small profit.

Iam still learning the currency moves but this looks really good on the forex 1 & 5 min charts.

Files:
picture_3.gif  33 kb

Iam getting the indicator modified with alerts and arrows. I will post it in the hope others can help with making this whole system "kick ass", although i think its very good now.

Maybee some hardened forex traders might be able to help with this. I think i have shown its usefullness.

1 question though..

Should i open another thread for this in a different section or can i keep going on this thread.

Thanks

hmmmmm.

Anyway here is a snap of the current period again with this indicator. It now has arrows and alerts to when a spike happens. See the last spike on the 5min chart that was red. Look at the same last red spike on the 1min and your entry short was 1.3871.

Just have to waite and see if this quiet period affects the effectiveness of the whole thing. But looks ok still for a quick 10 before the news.

You should also notice the divergence at the same time on the 5min. Thas what u want.

If you look back abit on the 5min and see the failed red spike arrows thats because no divergence.

I have to thank mladen for this. He has done a wonderful job i must say!

Files:
picture_4.gif  34 kb
picture1_2.gif  43 kb

ok..time to close position just before news..Still a profit is a profit.

Files:
picture_4.gif  34 kb

Sorry guys..havnt been on for ages and have noticed that i didnt attach the indicator..Still going strong so here it is..Thanks to mladen for the coding..You Rock!!

Files:
wilhi-lo.mq4  5 kb
Reason: