Goldmine! - page 57

And yes, the bulls did manage to push price higher. At a line in the sand now...and close to a WL. Up or down from here. Per this chart view, the current candle is appearing bullish. No guarantees though...the weather could change in a matter of minutes. Just trade it as you see it when you see your tell.

All the best,

FX4

Files:

Good Morning all,

Price looks like it wants to keel over as there is selling pressure/resistance areas overhead. Per H4, a little room to go higher to pick up some sellers? We'll see what price does.

FX4

Just letting you know that the weekly wrap-ups are now posted on the blog.

FX4

Good Morning Traders,

Hope you had a wonderful weekend. EU continued to sell off and is bouncing at the moment. Sellers were able to push past a support level. Let's see if they can keep it going.

Good trading to all,

FX4

Files:

Hi Traders,

EU still seems to be under some selling pressure. Could get a pop, but thinking that there could be more selling to come. US news out around 10am as well. Trade what you see.

All the best,

FX4

Good Morning All,

Two chart views again...

From H4, price is appearing to be setting up to go higher. Next H4 candle per my chart view: less than 30 minutes.

From H1: "Selling off" but buyers have stepped up some....support at blue HL.

If support levels give way, then the next area of support could be the likely target.

All the best,

FX4

Oops!!! Got my time zones mixed up. Next H4 candle in about 2 hours: 1pm EST. My apologies.

Hello Traders,

Thought I would show EU on H1 and also with more history so you see the context of what has been happening. Red U-MLH just ahead of price action could provide an interesting tell about where price may go to next.

Trade well,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Good Morning traders,

Spent Friday stalking Aud-Usd...and it rolled and rolled and rolled. That is how it can be sometimes. Not a fan of Friday trading, but I have noticed that a shift in when the market moves has taken place somewhat...sometimes later in the day and week. Mondays lately are slow/rough. It must be the season to just be ready for whatever...whenever.

Anyway, I will be posting the weekly wrap ups on the blog by tonight GW.

Enjoy your weekend,

FX4

Weekly wrap-ups are posted on the blog.

FX4Newbies

Good Morning Traders,

Hope you had a good weekend, which is still on for some as the UK and US banks are closed, so that might affect trading. I will not be posting a chart today.

I expect to post my usual chart on Eur-Usd tomorrow morning.

June 1 will mark the beginning of the anniversary month of the start of this thread. How fast time flies! I have decided at this time to focus more exclusively on my trading and sending signals, which requires more screen time. Though the actual posting of a chart does not take long, it is an emotional distraction.

That said, as of June 1, I will no longer be posting charts daily. Instead I will post charts showing trades made as my time and energies permit. I will also make available my trading results via a journal so you can view them. I plan to respond to posts made here and will continue the blog Pitchfork Goldmine, where I post on the weekend. The rest of my time will be given to focus on my other trading and personal pursuits.

I hope the posts thus far have helped some to get a better handle on trading with pitchforks, or at least allow a trader to see their potential in any trading regimen. I think there is enough information and more than enough examples in this thread to help a trader to get the very basics.

I am looking forward now to having more time and fun trading. As one successful trader has said...

Trading is Easy - We Humans make it hard - DO NOT SABOTAGE

May the Forks be with you!!! Thanks B.

Wishing you all good trading...with forks,

FX4

Reason: