Goldmine! - page 48

Weekly wrap-ups are now posted on the blog.

FX4

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Here is an update on EU...still falling; beginning to bounce.

FX4

Files:

Hello traders,

Tried posting this morning, but there was some server maintenance.

Here is the identical chart from yesterday...nothing changed at all. Price seems to be doing a great job following the lines, or maybe I was just dancing in step with the market.

As always, let price play the music and lead the dance...just follow.

FX4Newbies

Files:

Price still "behaving".

FX4

Files:

Hello again traders,

Just thought I would post this chart...had this one up on the blog some time ago...price "behaved" very well per the lines. Success with Pitchforks (and trading) starts with the right "seeing" mind/eye. After you can "see", then it's about you.

FX4

Files:

Lines still working traders. Long shadows on H1. Price in the middle of a swing...wait for tell.

Have to be out today.

Take care,

FX4

Files:

EU showed some weakness. Added darker green fork and WLs (and removed earlier teal fork). Coming upon some support at WL. Will have to see if the sellers are in the market with more pressure than the bulls.

Take care,

FX4

P.S. Added downward fork on second chart.

In case you were wondering....I tend to leave older forks up so that new fork traders or those seeing it in action for the first time can observe how price responds to the lines over time. May have a clearer view on Monday .

Also, the weekly chart wrap-ups of the 10 pairs I follow will be on the blog today...usually by 8pm EST.

Enjoy your weekend,

FX4

P.S. If the chart setups have been helping you or you have another comment, please let me know via the poll on the blog. Thanks.

Good Morning traders,

Have to be out today...and for a while at that. Wish you all good trading.

Take care,

FX4

Thought I would take a look at Eur-Usd. At an interesting place. Needs some momentum to start doing something decent. Might give some insight for those looking to trade the Asian market or later into the night (depending on where you are in the world).

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:
Reason: