[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 659

I wrote on Friday that the yellow vertical is correction time )))) In this case the best time for limiters to buy )))) But it's too late now, the zigzag from below is broken by the ray )))

Tantrik:
what the heck - there's a summit going on (keep it all together Obama helps:))) - that's when it's over ....

Tantrik, but if you ponied up a few hundred million to buy Euros and knew that the big banks, foundations are also involved in the purchases, then tell me - would you care what they say at the summit?

Well, the key is on? Buckle up!))

solar:

Well, the key is on? Buckle up!))

how far are you going?

margaret:
How far are you going?

Down and up and so long))) I'm saying that I'm not the only one here who's going to lose the depo or a good chunk of it.

strangerr:

Tantrik, if you had spent several hundred million to buy euros and you knew that the big banks, the funds were also involved in the purchases, then tell me - would you care what they say at that summit?
they have buying left uncovered 1.3145 )))) Fuck her knows, never had that kind of money - never even seen it.

Tantrik:
they have purchases left uncovered 1.3145 )))) Fuck her knows, never had that kind of money - never even seen it.

See how the volumes were going today - a total mess and where to trade?

strangerr:

You see how the volumes were going today - a total mess and where to trade?

up - down - up, and saw my entrance on m1!

Tantrik:
up - down - up, and saw my entrance on m1!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that was cool))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

And this "up and down" on the 4 digits )))) As you can see it started long ago and the support line is quite obvious )))) So, 1.28 is not the real one ))))

Reason: