Why are traders so mad!!! - page 4

PlanetMongo:
I'm sick I know... but I actually tried it with my panasonic dvr. A few times it sounded close close but not as clear as when he says it. I think it has something to to with him being the devil or something.

The oil in the Gulf...could become THE event...depopulating Earth by 2012...if you think about it...not a big stretch to call Omen an Omen....

we could still rely on

brit with BSE / CJD to repopulate the earth with its idiopathic "brain-drain" great britain titanic thought

the insurance companies that take NASA bet - may not lost that much -- to the ELITE genius

the insurance companies that take BP bet -- will go down unless they acquire the stupidity company

----

oooh , for forex -- do we have an indicator to mark the BEST Entry MOMENT ?!

no matter whether you are short term, long term, 1M/5M or 1hour

you are subject to the same SL volatility loss [minimal of -35] -- so we suppose to do better in our timing and strategy to make sure -- it is a big win / small loss BET == either direction

Pava:
The oil in the Gulf...could become THE event...depopulating Earth by 2012...if you think about it...not a big stretch to call Omen an Omen....

Explain further... how does it kill? or is it just the start?

PlanetMongo:
Explain further... how does it kill? or is it just the start?

Imagine a thin oily coat on the surface of the ocean...everything bellow it dies...oxygen doesn't go into the air...the water below it getting hotter and hotter...and the water doesn't evaporate...thus no more rain...no snow...no rivers...lakes are getting dry...(no FOREX trading)...Today NASA says there will be unusually high sun activity which will add up to the misery...and so on...

P.S.:...Have you noticed...NASA didn't have a new satellite image of the spill for over a week...I find it hard to believe they cannot take a picture:)....

Pava:
Imagine a thin oily coat on the surface of the ocean...everything bellow it dies...oxygen doesn't go into the air...the water below it getting hotter and hotter...and the water doesn't evaporate...thus no more rain...no snow...no rivers...lakes are getting dry...(no FOREX trading)...Today NASA says there will be unusually high sun activity which will add up to the misery...and so on... P.S.:...Have you noticed...NASA didn't have a new satellite image of the spill for over a week...I find it hard to believe they cannot take a picture:)....

I guess I never thought of it that way... I just thought the powers that be used this as environmental terrorism to get what they want... which is nuclear energy. Create a "disaster" and say "see, we told you drilling in the gulf wasn't the answer"... that and Goldman Sacs dumped HUGE amounts of BP stock 2 days before the "accident"...

PlanetMongo:
I guess I never thought of it that way... I just thought the powers that be used this as environmental terrorism to get what they want... which is nuclear energy. Create a "disaster" and say "see, we told you drilling in the gulf wasn't the answer"... that and Goldman Sacs dumped HUGE amounts of BP stock 2 days before the "accident"...

I think the initial intent was to create climate for the end of drilling in and around USA...but the primary intent of progressives was always evil i.e. depopulating of planet Earth....

rather than discussing devaluation of a stock or currency

or how inflation affect the local economy

as a trader, we can't care LESS -- as all time high / all time low mean nothing to us -- except we can't trade it at all -- LONG or SHORT

therefore, we should have a constructive criticism about each other methodology or try to make each other indicator with better predictive power

for example, I used 2.5 weeks OLAP data to program a MQ4, so it tell me the RIGHT conditions to trade (according to my personal history of guessing, true positive or false positive in my previous week guessing result)

Now, I have adjust the coding of a MQ4 to pop up with suggestion , only when the condition is RIGHT (for me)

example, now it suggest me to OCO on aussie when it reaches 8087 or 8138

as shown in this automatic MQ4 dig [ let's have a competition on the prediction power of certain methodology ]

>>>>> >> http://i.imgur.com/I60x4.jpg

=====================================

Let us learn something about PROBABILITY in forex

on last friday , it is a typical move -- for consolidation than NEWS outbreak

or what usually happen before the news

see the diagram here -- there are 3 region -- A & B & C

>>> http://tiny.cc/5avd1

if you trade in AREA [A]

you are likely to loss (probability)

as most traders are QUIET and wait for the news

brokers are gathering bad bets

-- in normal thinking, you should trade LONG

it is hard to -- close at +10 profit, but take a while to gather +25 pip profit

-- if you don't set a TP around area and your SL would get hit -- so you are likely to LOSS

============== &&&&&&&&& ++++++++++

if you trade in AREA

you are likely to loss (probability)

this is the typical FALSE breakout and the broker try to Cash in Your LO, but then hit you with SL immediately

it is also the reason , why people want an email alert , then decide manually, rather than set up a LO -- before the NEWS

this false outbreak are recognize by its long needle

-- by probability , you are likely to set a LO and then get caught -- as it is just a flash of the upward price movement , then settle down

============ &&&& && ========

if you trade in AREA [C]

you are likely to win (probability) -- but you need to increase your usual SL by about +50% more than usual

the price will be weighting downward, i.e. the bottom of the candle most of the time

after the news , market seldom be wrong or hesitation

so if you enter SHORT , in area [C], you will only

-- not earn enough by setting a small TP

or get LOSS because your SL is too tight

but if you set proper SL by reference to the market sentiment and the volatility -- you are likely to win

------ i.e. the probability teach us , not to enter in consolidation time, allow about + / - 50 pips for its movement during consolidation time, and wait for 2 or 3 x 30M candle after consolidation , before entry

hope that this probability lesson about forex typical movement pattern will help everyone

VERY scary article... it is definitely far worse than I have imagened...

Reason: