Why are traders so mad!!! - page 2

iGoR:
xx3xxx,

No offence because I only try to help you....

But every posting you make

I don't understand one bit of what you try to explain. You talk in morse in codes in puzzles you use --- and new

lines--

and new alineas ....CAPITAL LETTERS...small letters and with different colours --

etc etc....( PS. this is how you write)

Is it so difficult to explain something like you would talk or like the text in a book or a newspaper ?

Why do you use new alineas where it is not nescessary. Why do you use "--" where it is not nescessary.

You write 1 line and then you jump to a new subject. You are half way what you explain and you use new alineas.

The way you make your postings now, I am sure that 95% of the people does not understand anything of all the postings you have already made

I say this to help you because I am a professional trader for 15 years and every posting I read from you I don't understand jack shit. I am sure that somebody with less knowledge or who arrived here 6 moths ago, has the impression that you write your text in code with the help of an enigma coding machine or in morse.

Friendly regards....iGoR

PS. Look to the first posting. That is an example of plain normal English text that everybody understands. Write your postings in the same way and people will understand you.

PS2. Look to the posting I made bellow. I believe that everybody here on this forum who speaks english can understand that.

totally agree. havent got a clue what he is on about nor in his private messages.

Pava:
Igor

"Nel'zya ob'yat' neob'yatnoye"

Koz'ma Prytkov

Eto charashoye!

Bongo:
Eto charashoye!

"charashoye"...excuse you?...what is it?...my Russian failed me this time....did you mean "xoroshoye"?

fxnewbie:
Mmmmm........

Funny ...this guy looks exactly like my adopted step brother...who used to sell drugs before he had to run back to Russia...

ultimate answer to your thread Q is unambiguous a>> doubt b>> lag c>> hesitation or 1 neat word --- indecisive

LOL -- why the ZigZaggie in MT4 does not work, it looks more or less like ECG -- without a book about ECG , how am I able to read that

like this wed, extreme volatile market : for people used to 30M or 1 hour candle -- if you are not skilled enough i.e. you PIP SPREAD is widen by as most as 10 additional pips spread

-- however, for parallel computer == negative pip spread opportunity is just ONCE in a life time for themselves -- when computer interact - both computer could get Negative pips spread for themselves,. got it ?!

for average people, only about 40% of their buy and exit at correct price point level -- it is about prediction of the bull eye

----- wanna to have some coders friends here --- I go along well with the computing people -- DB , datamining , OLAP is my interested area

my analysis on SL -- WED-- you have to take higher

THU (this week) -- you could take lower -- and you may use a calculated formulae to determine -- Most opportunistic new players never have a structured planto carry through --

SL -- you are still thinking

if your RS is correct, but we got it wrong all the time , esp those ones that are not horizontal line, based on clustering of 30M chart

some people think of SL and TP -- is which have a higher probability to hit it first -- most of us are bad with TP (since it seldom be hit) and we are happy for profit already

some people think of SL / TP as ---- essence of MM ( I am quite into this idea )

igor illiterate just like situation comedy THAT bring out a social issue -- equity also may not follow pure technical analysis -- but we have more knowledge and override some of THEIRS bad decisions

with some reflective thinking, I should develop a writing style that is inspirational public speaking type of speech -- rather than Y-E-L-L-I-N-G

good stuff @@ like to read plain english -- like Easy Listening AUSSIE songs

maybe I do too much keyboard bloomberg or CNN type of quick research notes, therefore, sometime, I rewrote some of my quick notes here.

I think all of us == doing some programming these days -- and I do enjoy every day of last week

maybe we could work on a piece of coding someday -- more fun (d) than AJAX this week ?!

would you pls give me some structured programming guidance -- I modified 35% of coding of each piece

Pava:
Funny ...this guy looks exactly like my adopted step brother...who used to sell drugs before he had to run back to Russia...

drugs...??..

Files:
caca.jpg  18 kb

fxnewbie:
drugs...??..

I say...send that guy to plug the damn hole in the Gulf!...like right NOW!

xxxx....last one makes sense...might work actually:)

pava:
xxxx....last one makes sense...might work actually:)

...... .... ...

Files:

xx3xxx:
let me use physics formula as a metaphor for sl

forex is not one school of thought -- gravitational law or einstein law

but newton's apple law == f equal to m x a == call it stupid -- but einstein or galileo galilei (italian pronunciation: [ɡaliˈlɛo ɡaliˈlɛi]; 15 february 1564 won't deny that

===== it may be unclear to some of us (as the states people as part of the usa) the song lyrics --answer is simple, if you have done some traveling, you should have known === i can't be too explicit here -- as it took me long time to have insight into a lot -- it will be difficult for some of the trader with certain establish school of thought on how the world currency works

.... ... ........

Files:
lost-jacob.jpg  56 kb