Why are traders so mad!!! - page 3

fxnewbie:
...... .... ...

where did you get my picture?

For those who live in America...kiss trading good bye...

Files:

Bittccssshhhh Pet (roleum) -- after Briz Airwaive [waiving your tickets on BA], Briz Steel, Briz MOODY, we have b. p. (bloody pressurize it)

how to make the hole more spectacular -- beside studying florida shape marine dead lives

1. 1 -- put unused piece of CD to it -- so it will be LOOK like snow globe [on live cam in TV news]
  2. 2 -- collect human hair from saloon and put it inside stocking -- saw that on cable tv , it said that will absorb crude and recycle the oil one day when we develop the technology
  3. 3 -- using the fishing boat and unsold CHINA excessive textile attached to the NET to mock up the ocean -- who want to dry clean the laundry line
  4. 4 -- use Nimitz aircraft carriers Sea Water filtering device to filter the oil [ they do it to get fresh water ]
  5. 5 -- invent some type of sulphur and carbon based bacteria to solidify the crude , like the dig above
  6. 6 -- send the british submarine there and crash into the hole directly -- just one submarine crews from the mother land
  7. 7 -- allow cargo ship to mop up the black gold floating to the ocean surface
  8. 8 -- ask tiger wood -- THAT is one dirty tiny hole, can you do a birdie

if Einstein relive his life

he probably said, I told you before; energy is inside the interaction of nano molecules

what a equal opportunity employment for the brit company -- white trash on black gold

brit are brilliance or just bashful incompetent

we have the automatic dense hydraulic fluid filled submarine -- why not just add an attachment and a hose there

for perfect suction, we just simply need some micro-drill around the big hose frontier

[ actually, I do make sense, but sometimes, I use it as a Sandbox because

I don't want you to Peep into my PhD research Notes on forex -- it is personal ]

HAVE WE ever thought about to use half day of the every weekend to get some MQ4 programming done -- it is not exclusive to the coders here , lot of fun and we could make indicators become more Unique

if we don't trade forex, we have a lot of commodities to trade with -- will they be much easier ?!

Pava:
For those who live in America...kiss trading good bye...

Hi Pava,

Thank God i don't live in the states!!! Sounds like some more Barack O Bullsh!t as always.....It was said that Obulls!@t would be more dangerous to America then boy George Bush! I think that is true..

Aussie_Pride:
Hi Pava, Thank God i don't live in the states!!! Sounds like some more Barack O Bullsh!t as always.....It was said that Obulls!@t would be more dangerous to America then boy George Bush! I think that is true..

Hey Aussie

You all got room over there!!!!!!!!!!

Lot of us here in U.S. call him Barack O Commie not only has he basically shut down American trading , just found out he has introduced legislation to outlaw organic gardening and raising your own livestock for food, so he wants big government controlling everything in our life!!

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bill-to-ban-organic-farming.html

Hi traders

The Madness on the Forex market is emotional reaction which methodology to use...

Recently I have chance to meet Freedom Forex method ...where madness can be recipe for successon forex market...

just search "obama backmasking" in youtube. Scary stuff.

PlanetMongo:
just search "obama backmasking" in youtube. Scary stuff.

...so if I say "thank you satan"...it will sound in reverse "Yes We Can"?...

I'm sick I know... but I actually tried it with my panasonic dvr. A few times it sounded close close but not as clear as when he says it. I think it has something to to with him being the devil or something.

Reason: