EA error questions

If an EA performs perfectly sometimes and at other times there are errors in the trade that it creates, does that suggest that the EA is fine, but there are other things causing those other errors? If it is indeed other things causing those errors, what could it be?

Some of the errors I have gotten are

-not cancelling an order after price determines it should be.

-closing the trade entirely at a price where it is only to take partials.

I am testing this on 2 desktop terminals as well as 2 vps terminals...all mt5. On some accounts they run perfectly, while randomly on others I get these types of errors as mentioned above.

I look forward to your insights.

Clappy21:

If an EA performs perfectly sometimes and at other times there are errors in the trade that it creates, does that suggest that the EA is fine, but there are other things causing those other errors? If it is indeed other things causing those errors, what could it be?

Some of the errors I have gotten are

-not cancelling an order after price determines it should be.

-closing the trade entirely at a price where it is only to take partials.

I am testing this on 2 desktop terminals as well as 2 vps terminals...all mt5. On some accounts they run perfectly, while randomly on others I get these types of errors as mentioned above.

I look forward to your insights.

It will be the EA, even if the broker has issues your EA must detect the issues and deal with them correctly.

Reason: