My New Day Trading System-rate and test - page 26

mike78:
Hey cy and brookie.

in my opinion what you need is an mtf wpr with abands to time reversals accurately... there is one in elite section I think.

cheers

mike

Thanks for the input mike. I did something similar myself and found that while some of the noise disappears we are always faced with the problem in the WPR2000 case of the -40 and -60 rejects which if we are going with signal is where the stops are taken out. The mtf wpr bands indi and also my own wpr variant indis all share this same malady.

Like iGor has obviously looked at alternative remedies like using the work of Werner Heisenberg, I am looking at things like Pearson's chi square test and Pascals triangle and incorporating them into strategies/indi's to get input from a totally different quadrant. This is because I think that this is needed to increase the probability of winning trades in addition to the standard indi's. Will post a few once I finish this wpr EA.

Saying that though I think that if someone has confirmation indi's they have learned to trust, the indi you mentioned certainly would be beneficial and better than pure wpr crosses. Thanks for sharing. Cheers.

iGoR:
Hi SVGuss,

The link in my signature shows the results of my 100% mechanical EA ( no human interventions).

I'm 1 month short of a complete year trading.

If no EA works then my EA must be broken

Or my EA is based on the Heisenberg uncertainty principle.

Friendly regards...iGoR

iGor Hi,

Noticed your sig link has httpx in front of it and therefore will not work. Remove the x and all will be ok.

Nice to hear someone doing some "Out of the box" work. Your P&L look fine. Cheers.

brooky29:
iGor Hi,

Noticed your sig link has httpx in front of it and therefore will not work. Remove the x and all will be ok.

Nice to hear someone doing some "Out of the box" work. Your P&L look fine. Cheers.

Hi Brooky,

No idea how that "x" suddenly ended up in that link. It was working properly till very recently.

Thanks for pointing me out.

Friendly regards...iGoR

I raped the NFP today!

I raped the NFP today!

Thanks to Cye and Brookie for this thread....I entered long on EURUSD @ 3165 twice and one trade is still going.... I am interested in automating my system so if anyone is interested get in touch on facebook under Houdini Invest...

Have a nice weekend everyone, and if I can make it and quit my PHD you can too; it took me 6 months but it was worth it....

all the best to mankind

mike

mike78:
my system mike

Good to hear of good results. AUDUSD worked for me.

Care to share??

Cheers

AUDUSD is easy, ranging all day long, scare that it will shoot up or shoot down ?? how you play AUDUSD on thur and friday

I am talking 30M , you might use another TF though - then there should be no surprise

what kind of paper you wrote for your phD

alert to WilliamsTradeV1.2.1.mq4

hi....exist an alert to beautifull indie :WilliamsTradeV1.2.1.mq4 ?

cris1967:

Hi,

No not yet. Will put one in and post it up. Been very ill so delayed on ea and another system but should be up soon.

Cheers.

cris1967:

Hi all.

WilliamsTradeV1.2.1 Update.

Now WilliamsTradeV1.2.2.

Fast tick alert but only once per bar. Wait for close of candle for confirmation.

Shown with smoothing array which has always been there but some of you may not have noticed.

extern int ma_period=1;//williams averaging curve

Just change in inputs as per normal to see smooth.

Signal is taken off the smooth so leave at 1 for pure wpr or change to say 5 for a delayed signal. Sometimes prevents whipsaws in slow market. 1 works better in fast breakout markets.

Indi below with chart.

Cheers.

How is it going?

Hi folks,

is anybody trading that system? How is it going? Any updates/results?

Best regards!

Reason: