My New Day Trading System-rate and test - page 27

Meister_Propper:
Hi folks,

is anybody trading that system? How is it going? Any updates/results?

Best regards!

I am still trading it and slowly working out the best confirmation conditions. Any time I have for coding is spent with regard to this system. I still need to add a little extra to the EA asked for but had a shocking health month which put me out of the game.

Will continue to post here with any updates when I feel they are ready to pop up.

My current setup is on the chart attached.

At the moment I am using

a) Auto levels in color based on my certain range levels,

b) An rsi ichimoku indicator I knocked up which appears to have great potential.

c) ForexTsd news indicator.( Thanks guys Fantastic).

d) Colored candles designed for this system

e) The Williams trade indi with alerts.

f) Stochastic.

g) Ichi on chart.

I havn't posted some of the indi's here yet because I still need to tidy them up but should do so shortly.

I have no idea where Cy (author) has gone.

The system definitely identifies key areas of trade, but can result in an excellent counter trend trade as well as breakout. Off course you don't want to be on the wrong side of either:-).

As a general rule I have found a second breakout of the level ( swing high or low) seems to yield the best results. Following a few long candles through either level often results in a retrace and a chance then to see if they really want to proceed in the original direction.

For the moment I can attach the Brooky_Rsi_Ichimoku indi if you want to evaluate it for this or other systems. Standard ichi crossings/cloud concepts apply. They have some great ichi threads here if you need to brush up on them.

NOTE: Change the last color of the indi to your chart color so the clouds float.

Cheers for now.

I just like what I wrote -- take time to read, but it is a metaphor as hard to understand as those bibilical speech in the bible

xx3xxx:
most people focus on the wrong thing -- indicator must FLIPPED

imagine that sponge bob cooked a piece of burger

top half of the un-flipped burger is uncooked

people are always wonder, WHEN WILL THE burger be flipped

or use hedge , SL strategy i.e. horizontal cut the top half of the raw burger away (this is SL analog)

----

we all know RSI show us the momentum, so the core of the question -- the moment -- the price level <<== i.e. I just echo what just been said as above -- one arrow for up -- then long

one arrow for down then short -- and swallow the SL, mate

Profit is easy, ONCE you found the INDICATOR and do it right

all MEDIC in the world are given MCQ test

answer could be T or F or leave it blank

every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted

in forex, everytime you try to answer a MCQ question 0.05 points will be deducted, most people know that but intentionally TRIVIAL it

==

then the ultimate Q -- are you smart enough to be a top medic -- you WIN !

even you just know to do 1 particular operation and take the gold nugget out
Reason: