My New Day Trading System-rate and test - page 21

gingging:
Hi! Thank you for sharing your charts and ideas. But one of the best I have come across is ********* as they run free webinars and training. And they run live portfolio so you can actually see if their strategies are making profit live. They send out a daily report each day with the trades.

Hey gingging.

Out here in OZ if you haven't got big enough b---s to play the game don't shout from the sidelines. This is a clean thread in a game played by real men and ladies with the gut's to put their own money where their mouth is instead of leeching off newbies gullibility with affiliate sites. I have reported you as spam.

Let's keep this thread clean.

Cheers and have a great day.

Live trades

brooky29:
Hi Mike. Speaking for myself I would love any constructive input.

Cy who is the thread starter seems to have disappeared but I am still working hard on getting clear signals for the W2000 cross.

There are a lot of indi's and ideas mentioned on this thread and it will still be some time I think before we can up with a single clear signal. The -40 -60 cross point is very powerful as a break or reject point and I consider it these days in nearly all live trades I do.

Just for example is a chart below of a EurUsd trade I took last night and some explanations on the charts. The chart shows some of the thoughts behind my trade.

The chart is full of indi's that I am working on that are in various levels of finished. I have still to combine them in a singular signal.

I have attached the two that are ready for release which you may find useful in finding a signal that are ready now.

They are:

1) Brooky_Minute_Chart_Overlay.mq4.

Stuff happens on hour ends and at other minutes. To make it easier to see in M1 I made this indi where you can set it to see for example when the hour is ended. I set one of the lines 2 minutes before the hour to give me a heads up for the hour end coming. You can set 4 different repetitive minute ends. eg: 0 for hour, 15, 30 and 58 for individual minutes.

2) Brooky_USD_Strength.mq4

Time and again I have seen over the years how having an idea of the collective strength of the USD can help trade other pairs.

To help me see if I am pushing s--t uphill I made this indi which assigns a value to 7 USD pairs and how they are travelling to give me an index that shows the effect overall that the USD is having in the market collectively. I used it live for the first time in my trade friday after testing it and was pleased with the information I got from it.

It has finite values of 10 and -10.

10 means the minor appears overbought while -10 shows the minor as oversold. Should complement other indi's nicely.

The dynamic WPR indi is nearly finished as are the special levels that I use which are different than all others. Will post these soon.

Look forward to your input.

Cheers from OZ.

Hi brooky.

I will set-up live trades on here: Euro - US Dollar (EUR/USD) analysis - Mataf.net.

I will give live trade calls with 10 pips SL and R:R of 3:1 at least. I will trade from 7am GMT till 1500 GMT.

The indicators you posted look interesting, but I do not like correlations, I know it sounds attractive, but i feel it is best to study based on its own strength, thats where WPR comes in. I will post over the week some useful tools.

regards

mike

mike78:
Hi brooky.

I will set-up live trades on here: Euro - US Dollar (EUR/USD) analysis - Mataf.net.

I will give live trade calls with 10 pips SL and R:R of 3:1 at least. I will trade from 7am GMT till 1500 GMT.

The indicators you posted look interesting, but I do not like correlations, I know it sounds attractive, but i feel it is best to study based on its own strength, thats where WPR comes in. I will post over the week some useful tools.

regards

mike

Mike Hi,

Does that mean from the chatroom at mataf? because the link you give is just to the main site or do you generate those signals?

I agree that singular correlations are dangerous but too many years trading proved to me that when a butterfly burps in Bahrain, you will feel the wind on the other side of the world and if you are not aware of it then watch out when it's a typhoon. We all trade differently.

Look forward to your tools.

Cheers

brooky29:
Mike Hi,

Does that mean from the chatroom at mataf? because the link you give is just to the main site or do you generate those signals?

I agree that singular correlations are dangerous but too many years trading proved to me that when a butterfly burps in Bahrain, you will feel the wind on the other side of the world and if you are not aware of it then watch out when it's a typhoon. We all trade differently.

Look forward to your tools.

Cheers

Hi Brooky,

I was going to use the mataf chatroom, as it is good exchange but I thought a more exclusive environment would be better so I set-up a facebook page for you guys; just do a search under "Houdini Invest" and join.

regards

mike

mike78:
Hi Brooky,

I was going to use the mataf chatroom, as it is good exchange but I thought a more exclusive environment would be better so I set-up a facebook page for you guys; just do a search under "Houdini Invest" and join.

regards

mike

I will upload indicators on that page as well.

regards,

mike

mike78:
I will upload indicators on that page as well.

regards,

mike

Mike Hi,

Can you post a direct link here to "Houdini Invest". Google or Facebook searches do not seem to bring you up.

Cheers.

brooky29:
Mike Hi,

Can you post a direct link here to "Houdini Invest". Google or Facebook searches do not seem to bring you up.

Cheers.

here:

Houdini Invest | Facebook

Excellent post & nice effort. Do carry same type of job in future as well. Keep this smart work in future as well. Thanks for nice comments. you can also get quality & awesome information from Affiliate Program Any comments will be appreciated.

Liked the idea of working on 1min charts and settings of 1500-2000 periods. quite obvious and clear entries, and small stops, too, compared to 1hr.

my screen

added 2000 BBands with deviation 2, rsi 1500 scaled to display only 49-51 range, wpr and cci scaled so that wpr's -60, -50 and -40 levels correspond to those of -100,0 and 100 of cci.

Files:
mine.gif  32 kb

SVGuss:
Liked the idea of working on 1min charts and settings of 1500-2000 periods. quite obvious and clear entries, and small stops, too, compared to 1hr.

my screen

added 2000 BBands with deviation 2, rsi 1500 scaled to display only 49-51 range, wpr and cci scaled so that wpr's -60, -50 and -40 levels correspond to those of -100,0 and 100 of cci.

Yes, I really like it too. Zooming out on a 1 min chart one day and saying "what if" was the best investment decision I ever made. I find that by taking the long view it really does give you some sweet entries where you can be in control.

Reason: