TTM scalper - page 11

Hi Maladen,

Is there no way to solve the calculation problem?

Thank you,

Rogério

borgesr:

Hi Maladen,

Is there no way to solve the calculation problem?

Thank you,

Rogério

No, sorry. The indicator as is can not be calculated differently

Ok thank you.

Hello,

"After the closing of two bars it will not change that signal"

Is it possible to have an arrow on the first bar that does not repaint? on the 3 rd bar? Then the real signal will be visualy clearer.

green pips to you,

limprobable:

Hello,

"After the closing of two bars it will not change that signal"

Is it possible to have an arrow on the first bar that does not repaint? on the 3 rd bar? Then the real signal will be visualy clearer.

green pips to you,

Will see what can be done

dear mladen,

Any chance for a mt5 version of the TTM scalper? Would be a great addition...

mladen, any idea why would this candle change color (blink) hours after it has happened and having another candle after it which does not change color any more?  If I understand the theory right, it should not change color any more, right?

The example is from AUDCAD, M15, this morning... Live account (in case this is important for your assessment).

dabiel6:

mladen, any idea why would this candle change color (blink) hours after it has happened and having another candle after it which does not change color any more?  If I understand the theory right, it should not change color any more, right?

The example is from AUDCAD, M15, this morning... Live account (in case this is important for your assessment).

If you are using higher time frame, then it is completely normal. If not - no idea. Sorry

mladen:
If you are using higher time frame, then it is completely normal. If not - no idea. Sorry

If I remember well, this was blinking only on M15. Now, this is no longer the case.

I find this indicator more useful, for my manual/visual style, than the semafores. It highlights possible swing points almost immediately after the time they happen, very easy to spot, and when combined with other indis, can be really powerful.

I now have a template dedicated to it, in combo with emas, RSI, and WPR. I also made a little figure to help me with the entry points. Below the BUY entry points, as I see them, in different time frames (can be extended down to M1, of course). The SELL would be the opposite. I will have these figures now in front of my eyes all the time...

An mq5 file of the TTM scalper will be also extremely useful for the mt5 future :-)...

Thanks again for all your efforts and great support in this forum.

dabiel6:

I find this indicator more useful, for my manual/visual style, than the semafores.

And this is the TTM scalper in action, as of this morning. EURUSD --> seems like buy, buy, buy... All TFs are pointing UP; green arrow = enter buy. At least this is what I did... Remains to see if I will be a happy man today :-)

Reason: