TTM scalper - page 12

dabiel6:

And this is the TTM scalper in action, as of this morning. EURUSD --> seems like buy, buy, buy... All TFs are pointing UP; green arrow = enter buy. At least this is what I did... Remains to see if I will be a happy man today :-)

If you are using it in multi time frame mode, then additionally, the indicator must update the states of the higher time frame bars regardless of the current chart time frame

mladen:
If you are using it in multi time frame mode...                           
When you say "multi time frame mode", do you mean "Time frame to use" = current ?

dabiel6:
When you say "multi time frame mode", do you mean "Time frame to use" = current ?
No, when the time frame is set to higher time frame

mladen:
No, when the time frame is set to higher time frame
Ah, OK. I am using it in "current" TF and just switch between TFs. My pictures are with "current" TF.

mladen:
Will see what can be done

Thanks Mladen

green pips to you 

limprobable:

Thanks Mladen

green pips to you 

This one has an option to show only completed swings (and sub-swings)

Try it out

mladen:

This one has an option to show only completed swings (and sub-swings)

Try it out

Did someone test it?

tinear10:

Looks great with Multi-Dimensional Fractals

Thank you again for this incredible indicator. It looks great with the Multi-Dimensional Fractals indicator.

I am sure you are going to get the usual "please add an alert" requests

Is this possible?

Hi  please can you share your MDF here.

Hi Mladen  please i need your help here to reactivate this fibo target indicator its not displaying on chart.

Files:

Superb job on this mladen curiously contemplating on this scalper beaut  can i apply it on other time frames or is there gonna be a snag in the operation? Rgds

Reason: