TTM scalper - page 10

mladen:

gtudor

here is a version that solves that issue : ttm_scalper_with_subswings_2_2.mq4

Tkank you very much!

Dear @Mladen,

I would like to day trade with scalping strategy. I want to use your indicator but i did not understand how to use it. First, the bars change their colors two-three bars late. This prevents me entering buy-sell positions.

When i first saw your graph, i was very very excited. I thought the red bars are for sell and blue are for buy positions. In short, can you explain how to use this indicator?How can i decide on buy sell points?

oguz:
Dear @Mladen,

I would like to day trade with scalping strategy. I want to use your indicator but i did not understand how to use it. First, the bars change their colors two-three bars late. This prevents me entering buy-sell positions.

When i first saw your graph, i was very very excited. I thought the red bars are for sell and blue are for buy positions. In short, can you explain how to use this indicator?How can i decide on buy sell points?

oguz

Please read the first post of the thread. It is explained there how the swing points are displayed and how many bars back they can be changed

Hello, Mladen. Please make me the EA on this indicator. 
One indicator on the screen in different timeframes. To sell on every bar color of "Aqua" when a fat yellow bar, close all, when there is fat purple bar. To buy on every bar of red color, when the fat purple bar, close all, when there is a fat yellow bar

https://gyazo.com/f70b4b5c41eb70033dbd7d0216c56210

Garry119:

Hello, Mladen. Please make me the EA on this indicator. 
One indicator on the screen in different timeframes. To sell on every bar color of "Aqua" when a fat yellow bar, close all, when there is fat purple bar. To buy on every bar of red color, when the fat purple bar, close all, when there is a fat yellow bar

https://gyazo.com/f70b4b5c41eb70033dbd7d0216c56210

Garry119

Please read the first post of this same thread

Mladen, can be done to this indicator was beeping after the close of two bars to blinking and not disappear?

Garry119:
Mladen, can be done to this indicator was beeping after the close of two bars to blinking and not disappear?

Garry

After the closing of two bars it will not change that signal

New signals (that are within the 2 bars) can be changed

Dear Mladen,

What is the best way to confirm the Swing Up / Dn signal?

At times the signal keeps flashing but it is not confirmed and unfortunately I end up getting the wrong signal.

See the form I'm using below.

int UltimoSwing()
{

double tempSwing = 0;

int countSwingbar=0;
BarraSwing=0;

sinalSwing=0;
countSwing =0;

for (countSwingbar=1; countSwingbar<NumMaxBar; countSwingbar++)
   {
     if (previousSwingBarTime != iTime(NULL,0,countSwingbar))
     {
      previousSwingBarTime = iTime(NULL,0,countSwingbar);
      if (tempSwing!=0) break;
      tempSwing = iCustom(NULL,ScalpingTimeFrame,"ttm_scalper_with_subswings_2_2",showSubSwings,alertsOn,alertsMessage,alertsSound,alertsEmail,alertsNotification,5,countSwingbar);

if (tempSwing>0) { sinalSwing=1; HorarioUltioSwing=iTime(NULL,0,countSwingbar); BarraSwing=iBarShift(NULL,0,HorarioUltioSwing);   }
      if (tempSwing<0) { sinalSwing=-1; HorarioUltioSwing=iTime(NULL,0,countSwingbar);BarraSwing=iBarShift(NULL,0,HorarioUltioSwing); }

}  
}

return(sinalSwing);
}

Thank you,

Rogério

borgesr:

Dear Mladen,

At times the signal keeps flashing but it is not confirmed and unfortunately I end up getting the wrong signal.

int UltimoSwing()
{

double tempSwing = 0;

int countSwingbar=0;
BarraSwing=0;

sinalSwing=0;
countSwing =0;

{
     {
      if (tempSwing!=0) break;
      tempSwing = iCustom(NULL,ScalpingTimeFrame,"ttm_scalper_with_subswings_2_2",showSubSwings,alertsOn,alertsMessage,alertsSound,alertsEmail,alertsNotification,5,countSwingbar);

if (tempSwing>0) { sinalSwing=1; HorarioUltioSwing=iTime(NULL,0,countSwingbar); BarraSwing=iBarShift(NULL,0,HorarioUltioSwing);   }
      if (tempSwing<0) { sinalSwing=-1; HorarioUltioSwing=iTime(NULL,0,countSwingbar);BarraSwing=iBarShift(NULL,0,HorarioUltioSwing); }

}  
}

return(sinalSwing);
}

Thank you,

Rogério

borgesr:

Dear Mladen,

int UltimoSwing()
{

double tempSwing = 0;

int countSwingbar=0;
BarraSwing=0;

sinalSwing=0;
countSwing =0;

{
     {
      if (tempSwing!=0) break;

}  
}

return(sinalSwing);
}

Thank you,

Rogério

Did you read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180079/page2 ?
Reason: