TTM scalper - page 9

nbtrading:
OK. Thanks

nbtrading

Sorry, but can not convert it to use just one price (the logic of it does not allow that)

mladen:

nbtrading

Sorry, but can not convert it to use just one price (the logic of it does not allow that)

OK. Thanks for checking

Hi all. Miaden, thank you very much for the indicator!

You would can make this indicator for Thinkorswim?

nepekyn:
Hi all. Miaden, thank you very much for the indicator! You would can make this indicator for Thinkorswim?

Sorry, but I never coded for it - not familiar with it at all

Some upgrades to ttm scalper : ttm_scalper_with_subswings_2_1.mq4

nepekyn:
Hi all. Miaden, thank you very much for the indicator! You would can make this indicator for Thinkorswim?

What coding language they use?

on my own:
What coding language they use?

I would like to know that too

TamFX:
I would like to know that too

They are using something called thinkScript®

It looks like visual basic or similar coding languages. As any trading platform coding language, it is specialized for their trading platform

mladen:
Some upgrades to ttm scalper : ttm_scalper_with_subswings_2_1.mq4

Something does not work when I select: time frame to use.

Does not look anything multi timeframe

Files:
capture2.png  62 kb
capture1.png  62 kb
gtudor:

Something does not work when I select: time frame to use.

Does not look anything multi timeframe

gtudor

here is a version that solves that issue : ttm_scalper_with_subswings_2_2.mq4