MT4- Level stop reversal EA - page 3

I see what you mean which, is why I waited for the arrow that never came. Also if you can include the popup alert that would be awesome. It is in the original it would alerted me anyway without the arrow.

what is the problem ? help me ......

Files:
xx.jpg  44 kb

You need to get the latest EA version 1.3

Nice....

Thanks

Hey bud

Any luck trying to have the EA open multiple positions during trend?

I haven't forgotten about this. I have 9 items on my task list and this is one of them.

I'm thinking that initially I'll add progressively smaller positions at a fixed pip interval. The interval (in pips) and the sizing ratio would be user programmable plus a maximum depth (i.e. max number of add-ons).

Real nice EA , with a lot of potential !

Lets say that i want to use it on gbpusd,usdjpy,gbpjpy & eurjpy. at the same time ofcourse ;-)

how the heck can i do that ? it wants only 1 trade open at a time.

i have tried to rename the EA to 4 different names, they still work hehe, but only one at a time.

Best regards

Teddy

Hi Stevegee

As SmallBlock : very interesting EA with great potential.

Same question : can we only use it on one cur ??? I wanted at least test it on 2 or 3 majors curs

Do we have to set the same settings between the indi (LSR2.0) and the EA ?

Other thing : I lower the TF to M30 to have more "sensitivity (H1 sometime borring !) Settings are 10/2.85/14 for the moment wait and see..

On one PC EA working well on only one cur, on other PC I got a sad smiley !!! Why ? I dont know for the moment (yes trades options are on)

Give us some fresh news Thanks

Bert

bertbin:
Hi Stevegee

As SmallBlock : very interesting EA with great potential.

Same question : can we only use it on one cur ??? I wanted at least test it on 2 or 3 majors curs

Do we have to set the same settings between the indi (LSR2.0) and the EA ?

Other thing : I lower the TF to M30 to have more "sensitivity (H1 sometime borring !) Settings are 10/2.85/14 for the moment wait and see..

On one PC EA working well on only one cur, on other PC I got a sad smiley !!! Why ? I dont know for the moment (yes trades options are on)

Give us some fresh news Thanks

Bert

With the current logic, it only opens new trades when there are no trades in any pair. It's just an oversight since this was really just a science experiment anyway.

If you put the indicator on the screen while running the EA, it doesn't matter what settings are on it since the EA uses the settings you entered into the user parameters. Of course if you have different settings between the EA and the indi, it'll be confusing lol.

If you want to try different time frames, you'll also have to find settings that work for it. I tried to do this a little but I have other projects I'm working on.

The sad face usually means you didn't check the "allow live trading" checkbox.

Reason: