MT4 to MT5 code converter - page 8

sorsen:
There are many explanations of symbols in the section MT5

Yes, but I will ask again : what are the advantages of MT5?

Explanations of symbols are not going to help anybody with metatrader 5 way of handling orders. So, what are the advantages of metatrader 5 compared to metatrader 4 in trading?

MT5's detailed description of the symbols section.

sorsen:
MT5's detailed description of the symbols section.

Sorry, you lost me

What is there to describe in details about symbols that is not the same as in any trading platform?

MT5 symbols are part of the opening session's closing session information and a lot of detail. Here advantage

MT5 symbols are part of the opening session's closing session information and a lot of detail. Here advantage

Files:

sorsen:

I still do not get it : that is a standard set of symbol information. And symbols sets depend on broker exclusively. All the rest can be found in metatrader 4 too (not in popup windows but all the symbols information are exactly the same and accessible using mql code functions)

All in all : there is no difference in symbols at all when we compare the two for details available

And some information displayed by metatrader 5 in symbols properties is plain useless in normal trading

Guys forget mt5 : it is dead and even mt knows it. Reviving a dead is useless

I do not know coding. As seen in the picture here is my master MT4 MT5 difference.

also do my english. Please help.

Files:
mt4_wince.jpg  10 kb
mt5_wince.jpg  8 kb

sorsen:
I do not know coding. As seen in the picture here is my master MT4 MT5 difference. also do my english. Please help.

It is not a matter of language or coding

Simply all the trader needs to know about a symbol are the prices, bid, ask, stop level (minimal distance of the stop loss and take profit from the current price) and the spread. All the rest is not influencing the trading at all and is not necessary for trading at all. That is why I think that there is no use at all of piling up a load of information that will never, ever be used in trading

thanks again

Reason: