MT4 to MT5 code converter - page 10

alisaberi123:
hi.please: convert this 2 indicator to mq5

alisaberi123

ex4 files can not be converted (without knowing the code, it can not be written to mt5)

Some versions of fibo indicators for metatrader 5 you can find at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297

Guys how do you expect ex4 file to be converted to metatrader 5? I can not believe that it is not clear about it

mladen:
alisaberi123

ex4 files can not be converted (without knowing the code, it can not be written to mt5)

Some versions of fibo indicators for metatrader 5 you can find at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181297

Hi, mladen can you to make this to mq5?

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Coridor FullSSA normalize reg histo - mtf 3.01.mq4

can anyone make this indicator MT5 compatible, please ???

It would be very important for me.

Thank you very muchrsi5-3ema_mtf_1h_e-3_mod.mq4

TraderRob28:
can anyone make this indicator MT5 compatible, please ???

It would be very important for me.

Thank you very muchrsi5-3ema_mtf_1h_e-3_mod.mq4

TraderRob28

That is a simple moving average applied to RSI. You don't even need a special indicator for that

mladen:
TraderRob28 That is a simple moving average applied to RSI. You don't even need a special indicator for that

mladen that's right

but this indixator has alert and arrow...

it makes it visually easier to trade, for me.

And i can variably adjust also the timeframe. ( for example , i trade in M5 Chart and the Indi is M15)

this makes it for me more useful.

can you convert him please in MQ5?

that would be very kind of you.

thank you very much

mladen,

check your Inbox

I wrote you a private message.

Thx....

TraderRob28:
mladen,

check your Inbox

I wrote you a private message.

Thx....

TraderRob28

The problem with metatrader 5 is simple

Let me give you an example : for some time mt asked Nikolay Kositsin to make metatrader 5 versions for mt site. And the man did it. And then metatrader changed metatrader 5 and almost all code that Kositsin wrote was rendered worthless (it was not working any more without serious rewriting of the everything). And they are doing that all the time

That is the main reason why we do not see more metatarder 5 code : coders do not want to risk to be forced to write the same thing over and over just because mt disregards all the previous coders work

Reason: