MT4 to MT5 code converter - page 11

mladen:
TraderRob28

The problem with metatrader 5 is simple

Let me give you an example : for some time mt asked Nikolay Kositsin to make metatrader 5 versions for mt site. And the man did it. And then metatrader changed metatrader 5 and almost all code that Kositsin wrote was rendered worthless (it was not working any more without serious rewriting of the everything). And they are doing that all the time

That is the main reason why we do not see more metatarder 5 code : coders do not want to risk to be forced to write the same thing over and over just because mt disregards all the previous coders work

Mladen, thank you very much for the reply.

I did not know this unfortunately.

Is it true that you can use newly programmed MQ4 files in the MT5?

Or is this just a myth and the same problem as you have described here?

Maybe you know a good indicator for, triangles, wedges and flags in the Metatrader?

Thank you very much for your help.

TraderRob28:
Mladen, thank you very much for the reply.

I did not know this unfortunately.

Is it true that you can use newly programmed MQ4 files in the MT5?

Or is this just a myth and the same problem as you have described here?

Maybe you know a good indicator for, triangles, wedges and flags in the Metatrader?

Thank you very much for your help.
Is it true that you can use newly programmed MQ4 files in the MT5? Or is this just a myth and the same problem as you have described here?

That is a myth. mt4 code simply can not be used in metatrader 5 (it never could)

mladen:
That is a myth. mt4 code simply can not be used in metatrader 5 (it never could)

OK thank you.

But an EA, was running in the MT5?

Or narrate people by “Metatraders- Experts“ me wrong informations?

TraderRob28:
OK thank you.

But an EA, was running in the MT5?

Or narrate people by “Metatraders- Experts“ me wrong informations?

TraderRob28

Especially mt4 EAs can not run in mt5. The orders handling is completely different in mt4 from mt5 - they are not compatible. That is probably the biggest reason why mt5 failed to gain any reasonable users support

mladen:
TraderRob28 Especially mt4 EAs can not run in mt5. The orders handling is completely different in mt4 from mt5 - they are not compatible. That is probably the biggest reason why mt5 failed to gain any reasonable users support

Thank you for your information.

I write you a private message. check your Inbox tonight.

thankssssssss

mladen,

Please check times your inbox here in the Forum.

Thank you and a nice weekend.

I have always preffered the MT4 better, but some brokers dont carry all their instruments on MT4.

fxstrategist:
I have always preffered the MT4 better, but some brokers dont carry all their instruments on MT4.

Yes, but trading is 100% different than using mt4

Can anyone help me to convert?

Files:

FHS:
Can anyone help me to convert?

FHS

Metatrader 5 does not support (allow) offline charts

Reason: