Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 111

mntiwana:

i requested to MRTOOLS for it and now requesting again as reminder,also to MLADEN too,but as you know,they are the persons,have to do a lot,replying,guiding,altering,creating and so many other concerning matters,i am already surprised how they managing all these along with their personal life too....so we may patient and wait,at the time they will be do favor.

regards

Mntiwana, made one but didn't like it, seemed like too many lines, so on this version only using the outer and center dynamic zones, and for the ma confirmations if you set the ma period to 1 or less the ma's shouldn't show.

dynamic_zones_volatility_quality_nrp_-_stridsman.mq4

mrtools:

Mntiwana, made one but didn't like it, seemed like too many lines, so on this version only using the outer and center dynamic zones, and for the ma confirmations if you set the ma period to 1 or less the ma's shouldn't show.

Dearest MRTOOLS

so much thanks for favoring my request,you did a best job and it is doing well as it should,as you said and noticed too,two things are not as ,as we were expecting,all two moving averages no use here,even center zone,but we can use outer zones nicely,and no adjustment for main price line (green-red} as standalone, secondly it is looking as ladder not as other DZs,lol.at some places all lines get together so close.i dont know technical matters,may be it is due to its unbound behavior,can you try on some one VQ zero line from new averages.:),sorry for asking more.thanks.

regards

Files:
1_19.png  38 kb
2_5.png  38 kb

Dear Mladen & Mrtools

Could you please make it dynamic zone.

Thanks & Regards

mrtools:

Thanks mrtools

dear mladen. can u pls make 'dynamic zone-PA' of this indicator.. emi smoothed.mq4

Files:

rashme:
dear mladen. can u pls make 'dynamic zone-PA' of this indicator.. emi smoothed.mq4

rashme

That indicator is not a good candidate for phase accumulation calculation (phase accumulation assumes that the period of calculation can be fractional, while emi does not allow that_

mladen, is it possible to add just 'dyamic zones'

rashme:
mladen, is it possible to add just 'dyamic zones'

Just checking : adding dynamic zones to emi?

Rashme, added the dynamic zones.

dynamic_zones_of_emi_smoothed.mq4

thank u soo much mrtools and mladen ... yes, this is what I asked for..

Reason: