I installed the dynamic zone indicators on the metatrader but are all invisible

Can you solve the problem?

thank you

5073095:

Hello

I installed the dynamic zone indicators on the metatrader but are all invisible

Can you solve the problem?

thank you

Make sure that dynamiczones.dll is in the libraries folder and enable dll imports

Mladen Rakic:
Make sure that dynamiczones.dll is in the libraries folder and enable dll imports

I used dll posted on page 152 # 1515 .. I enabled dll import but the result is always the same ... you do not see anything

is there another version of the DLL?

5073095:

I used dll posted on page 152 # 1515 .. I enabled dll import but the result is always the same ... you do not see anything

is there another version of the DLL?

Then it is not an issue of dll.

Then the issue is with build 1090. Check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/170914#comment_5642504

Indicators: Schaff trend cycle - adjustable smoothing
Indicators: Schaff trend cycle - adjustable smoothing
  • www.mql5.com
Schaff trend cycle - adjustable smoothing: Author: Mladen Rakic...

Mladen Rakic:

Then it is not an issue of dll.

Then the issue is with build 1090. Check here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/170914#comment_5642504

thank you Mladen

all right

supernova4x:

Hi mladen,

I copied dll file and failed to attach indicator to the chart. On the screenshot you can see that there are errors in the code.

Could you please look at that?

Thanks a lot.

Hi,  supernova4x

updated of dynamic_zone_one_more_average__alerts.

Dynamic zone indicators

Do not be confused with the name: The "dynamic zone" indicators floating on the net have almost nothing common at all with these indicators posted/coded by Mladen here based on Stocks & Commodities July 1996 issue.

The forum

• The key thread - this is big thread with many indicators uploaded such as the following:
    - Dynamic zone RSI and Dynamic zone synthetic smoothed RSI indicators (with probability for buy zone and probability for sell zone parameter)
    - Dynamic zone - pa IFT of RSI_smoothed_alerts_lines_arrows indicator
    - Dynamic double zone smooth RSI slope divergence indicator (this is dynamic zone smoothed rsi ma slope divergence, there's 4 different rsi's to choose from, the linear regression channel has width and length and channel line types and colors as external parameters and the rsi ma is smoothed with jurik)
    - Dynamic zone ADX, Dynamic zone Wilder's ADX and Dynamic zone all Wilder's DMI indicators
    - Dynamic zone MACD (with probability for buy zone and probability for sell zone parameters)
    - Dynamic zone ma rsi adaptive MACD indicator
    - Dynamic zone cfb adaptive wprsmooth mtf alerts indicator
    - Dynamic zone CCI - alerts & arrows2 indicator
    - Dynamic zone DSS Bressert indicator (with the following parameters: probability for buy zone 1, probability for buy zone 2, probability for sell zone 1, probability for sell zone 2, period of smoothing EMA used and so on)
    - Dynamic zone DSS Bressert - Odysseus indicator
    - Bressert - mtf & ZigZag indicator and Dynamic zone DSS Bressert - mtf & alerts & ZigZag indicator
    - Dynamic zone rsiv and Dynamic zone rsiv - smoothed indicators
    - Dynamic zone pa adaptive Rsx nrp_alerts_lines_divergence
    - dynamic double zone insync index smooth & arrows indicator
    - and much more indicators (check key thread)

The articles

CodeBase

============

TWIMC , I Just Moved From MT4 to cTrader , I Just have a little Issue with the system i cannot find the Dynamic Zone Value Chart on cTrader , so i need someone who can set it up for me , if you require any money please let me know

Thank You

Can you help to restore the index
Files:

Sergey Golubev:

Dynamic zone indicators

Do not be confused with the name: The "dynamic zone" indicators floating on the net have almost nothing common at all with these indicators posted/coded by Mladen here based on Stocks & Commodities July 1996 issue.

The forum

• The key thread - this is big thread with many indicators uploaded such as the following:
    - Dynamic zone RSI and Dynamic zone synthetic smoothed RSI indicators (with probability for buy zone and probability for sell zone parameter)
    - Dynamic zone - pa IFT of RSI_smoothed_alerts_lines_arrows indicator
    - Dynamic double zone smooth RSI slope divergence indicator (this is dynamic zone smoothed rsi ma slope divergence, there's 4 different rsi's to choose from, the linear regression channel has width and length and channel line types and colors as external parameters and the rsi ma is smoothed with jurik)
    - Dynamic zone ADX, Dynamic zone Wilder's ADX and Dynamic zone all Wilder's DMI indicators
    - Dynamic zone MACD (with probability for buy zone and probability for sell zone parameters)
    - Dynamic zone ma rsi adaptive MACD indicator
    - Dynamic zone cfb adaptive wprsmooth mtf alerts indicator
    - Dynamic zone CCI - alerts & arrows2 indicator
    - Dynamic zone DSS Bressert indicator (with the following parameters: probability for buy zone 1, probability for buy zone 2, probability for sell zone 1, probability for sell zone 2, period of smoothing EMA used and so on)
    - Dynamic zone DSS Bressert - Odysseus indicator
    - Bressert - mtf & ZigZag indicator and Dynamic zone DSS Bressert - mtf & alerts & ZigZag indicator
    - Dynamic zone rsiv and Dynamic zone rsiv - smoothed indicators
    - Dynamic zone pa adaptive Rsx nrp_alerts_lines_divergence
    - dynamic double zone insync index smooth & arrows indicator
    - and much more indicators (check key thread)

The articles

CodeBase

============

Files:
Reason: