Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 147

mntiwana:
I do not see some notable difference if there is bit so parameters are there, traders can adjust according to their needs to make cool eyes :)
Made it a function : in the future both are going to be included as an option so everybody can decide which one she/he likes the best :)

mladen:
Made it a function : in the future both are going to be included as an option so everybody can decide which one she/he likes the best :)

Dearest MLADEN

Do you means the a function with an choice option fl or dz or bands same like the coloring option,change color on slope or outer or center line cross.,good idea :)

regards

mladen:
Quantile bands and DZ are really almost the same, but no .dll needed on QB calculation. Makeing an option for QB and FL would be very cool.

krelian99:
Quantile bands and DZ are really almost the same, but no .dll needed on QB calculation. Makeing an option for QB and FL would be very cool.

Here is this one :

That is the dynamic zones PA adaptive MACD but made to use either floating levels or quantiles. Here is the comparison to dynamic zones version : upper is the dz version, lower is this one using quantiles. And, all without a need for a dll - and with an extra option to have floating levels type too

I think that this way it is the better

Files:

mladen:

Here is this one :

That is the dynamic zones PA adaptive MACD but made to use either floating levels or quantiles. Here is the comparison to dynamic zones version : upper is the dz version, lower is this one using quantiles. And, all without a need for a dll - and with an extra option to have floating levels type too

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for this setup,looks same or too close to each other :)

regards

I'm absolutely d'accord and love the new QB or FL option. Big merci. Now you must still invent a name for that integration :)

krelian99:
I'm absolutely d'accord and love the new QB or FL option. Big merci. Now you must still invent a name for that integration :)
Multi range would be ok :)

mladen:

Here is this one :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Nice. Thanks :)

ADXm (the levels version) with a choice of floating or quantile levels (which makes it one of the "new dynamic zones" versions)

Files:
ADXm fl 1.1.mq4  27 kb

Phase accumulation adaptive MACD with floating and quantile levels posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page77

Reason: