Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 103

mrtools:

Secretcode, added lines for when the rsi crosses the miiddle line.

dynamic_zones_pa_composite_rsi_3_mtf__lines.mq4

Really appreciate your kind effort Mrtools but I am considering indicator's middle level - 0.5 as shown in picture

Files:
eurusdh4.png  49 kb

Secretcode, the advanced concept of dynamic zone takes the adaption of the movement of the indicator into account. Taking the static 0.5 line of the moving range is like bying a Ferrari and changing the racing engine for a normal Fiat engine. Even in non-dz mode the 70 and 30 lines are way better than the 50.

krelian99:
Secretcode, the advanced concept of dynamic zone takes the adaption of the movement of the indicator into account. Taking the static 0.5 line of the moving range is like bying a Ferrari and changing the racing engine for a normal Fiat engine. Even in non-dz mode the 70 and 30 lines are way better than the 50.

krelian99

For me this one is air plane not ferrari and I want those lines on chart for navigation!

secretcode:

krelian99

For me this one is air plane not ferrari and I want those lines on chart for navigation!

secretcode

Here is a version that has one more option - linesOnFixed05Level : dynamic_zones_pa_composite_rsi_3_1_mtf__lines.mq4

If it that option is set to true, then level 0.5 is checked and the line is drawn on that level cross (and alerted). If it is set to false (default) then it works as before - when the dynamic zone middle level ("dynamic zero level") is crossed

mladen:

secretcode

Here is a version that has one more option - linesOnFixed05Level : dynamic_zones_pa_composite_rsi_3_1_mtf__lines.mq4

If it that option is set to true, then level 0.5 is checked and the line is drawn on that level cross (and alerted). If it is set to false (default) then it works as before - when the dynamic zone middle level ("dynamic zero level") is crossed

Thanks a lot Mladen for this one

Respects

secretcode

secretcode:

Thanks a lot Mladen for this one

Respects

secretcode

secretcode

Glad that you like it (since the composite rsi is something that I am proud of - being the inventor of it)

Happy trading

This composite rsi looks very interesting. Thanks guys

mladen:

secretcode

Glad that you like it (since the composite rsi is something that I am proud of - being the inventor of it)

Happy trading

I know... Sir

Thank You for all your great work sharing with us

Happy weekend

Hello Everyone,

it might not be the correct place to ask for the following, but since this thread is live, and PolyFitScalper is quite, i am trying my luck.

I am trying to test PolyFit, only because it has a few interesting functions and I would like to under their functioning.

I get the following error: 2015.11.08 09:15:06.256 2015.08.31 00:15 Cannot call 'dynamicZone.dll::dzBuyP', DLL is not allowed

I have put dynamicZone.dll in the library folder but still doesn t work.

fabio.geraci:
Hello Everyone,

it might not be the correct place to ask for the following, but since this thread is live, and PolyFitScalper is quite, i am trying my luck.

I am trying to test PolyFit, only because it has a few interesting functions and I would like to under their functioning.

I get the following error: 2015.11.08 09:15:06.256 2015.08.31 00:15 Cannot call 'dynamicZone.dll::dzBuyP', DLL is not allowed

I have put dynamicZone.dll in the library folder but still doesn t work.

fabio.geraci

You have to enable dll imports too (in the properties->common tab of the Ea,script or indicator). Otherwise it will be the same as if the dll is not at the right place at all

Reason: