Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 97

Mladen

Thanks a lot now working fine....

mladen:
Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

Kiko

Here is a version with that omitted line too : dynamic_zone_ma_rsi_adaptive_macd_ver_3_1.mq4

Some more upgrades - a version that can use the latest 29 types of averages for signal line : dynamic_zone_ma_rsi_adaptive_macd_ver_3_2.ex4

mladen:

Some more upgrades - a version that can use the latest 29 types of averages for signal line : dynamic_zone_ma_rsi_adaptive_macd_ver_3_2.ex4

Dear Mladen

This is one of my favorite indicator to be used for E/U trading, I am using the old version "Dynamic zone ma rsi adaptive MACD ver 2 nmc" especially at H4.

Now as we have new update "Dynamic zone ma rsi adaptive MACD ver 3_2", I'll appreciate if there is possibility to add an option to switch the coloring of the main line from being changing when intersect with the dot silver line (the case now) to intersect with dot red line (which was omitted or disappeared from old version if MTF is used) and accordingly adding the corresponding alerts and perhaps arrows and/or vertical lines.

regards

Talaat E

talaate:

Dear Mladen

This is one of my favorite indicator to be used for E/U trading, I am using the old version "Dynamic zone ma rsi adaptive MACD ver 2 nmc" especially at H4.

Now as we have new update "Dynamic zone ma rsi adaptive MACD ver 3_2", I'll appreciate if there is possibility to add an option to switch the coloring of the main line from being changing when intersect with the dot silver line (the case now) to intersect with dot red line and accordingly adding the corresponding alerts and perhaps arrows and/or vertical lines.

regards

Talaat E

OK

It will be done

mladen:

arrows please (always arrows )

Hi Boss

my regards,

I am posting this post because of the matter of disappearing some posts including attached indicator (this version includes alerts).

It was suppose to wait the adding of vertical lines and up/down arrows with OnFirstBar option.

Thanks

talaate:
Hi Boss

my regards,

I am posting this post because of the matter of disappearing some posts including attached indicator (this version includes alerts).

It was suppose to wait the adding of vertical lines and up/down arrows with OnFirstBar option.

Thanks

Yep, you are right. Some posts were lost this morning

Anyway, will be done (the addition to the indicator)

mladen:

Yep, you are right. Some posts were lost this morning

Anyway, will be done (the addition to the indicator)

No rush Boss, I just want to add the indicator that disappear

Many thanks

talaate:

No rush Boss, I just want to add the indicator that disappear

Many thanks

Will return all that I remember that was posted (age does its dead )

mladen:
Will return all that I remember that was posted (age does its dead )

Dear Mladen

In fact, I have seen your post:

"

mladen:
In these times of changes, we had an issue this morning. Due to those problems, posts posted after 20.10.2015 were lost. Please, if there was a post of vital importance from that period, re-post it so that it can be accessible and taken into consideration again. We sincerely hope that cases like that will not happen again, but the extent of changes is so big, that some minor issues like that always can happen

"

Accordingly, I thought it is better to re-upload the indicator that I believe it is very good as I am already using it excessively in trading E/U.

However, sure I believe you are remember but I was just try to help other traders to find again the indicator.

Your note about "age does its dead" make me very

My regards and My respect

Reason: