Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 90

mladen:
Here is a version that is upgraded and alerts are added (on slope change and on each and every level cross) : dynamic_zones_pa_composite_rsi_2.mq4

Mladen, the crossing alerts do not seem to work, is that possible?

Solariz:
Mladen, the crossing alerts do not seem to work, is that possible?

This is how it looks like when I test it :

Files:
alerts.gif  77 kb

Also, this is what I got on a 1 minute EURUSD chart now since I posted the previous post regarding alerts :

Files:
alerts_1.gif  88 kb
mladen:
Also, this is what I got on a 1 minute EURUSD chart now since I posted the previous post regarding alerts :

Sorry Mladen, do not know whats wrong. I will check again.

This is a more user friendly and modern version of ddz ocn nxc jsmooth mtf with 20 different price options.

mladen:
This is how it looks like when I test it :

Thanks Mladen, alerts are working fine

Hi Mladen, do you mind adding DZ alerts to this one?

dynamic_zone_stepma_pdf_nmc_3.mq4

Solariz:
Hi Mladen, do you mind adding DZ alerts to this one? dynamic_zone_stepma_pdf_nmc_3.mq4

Will be done

Solariz:
Hi Mladen, do you mind adding DZ alerts to this one? dynamic_zone_stepma_pdf_nmc_3.mq4

Here is a version with alerts on dynamic zones crosses added : dynamic_zone_stepma_pdf_nmc_3.1.mq4

mladen:
Here is a version with alerts on dynamic zones crosses added : dynamic_zone_stepma_pdf_nmc_3.1.mq4

Thanks Mladen